AndiGaga
4 hours ago, weed said:

but they have 6 episodes...... girl...

I think season 2 of both UKvs and CanadaVs will have more episodes

• YAAAS 1

Luke78619
5 hours ago, phantasmas said:

ok no lie her talent was super cute but after that??  :triggered:

She’s also good at sewing challenges :hor: didn’t she win an acting challenge in her original season too? :hor: she’s good at lip syncing, I can imagine her doing well on a makeover, only area I can see her doing badly in would be a roast or comedy challenge

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

r4therupbeat

so excited for this after the lacklustre S5. WOW needs to stop bringing queens who have been on All Stars already for the 3rd time. No queen should be brought back for the 3rd time period.

• Like 1

phantasmas
52 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

She’s also good at sewing challenges :hor: didn’t she win an acting challenge in her original season too? :hor: she’s good at lip syncing, I can imagine her doing well on a makeover, only area I can see her doing badly in would be a roast or comedy challenge

Meh.

• Sad 1

phantasmas
32 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

so excited for this after the lacklustre S5. WOW needs to stop bringing queens who have been on All Stars already for the 3rd time. No queen should be brought back for the 3rd time period.

ur right and u   should speak up

• LMAO 1

bionic
4 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

Jimbo came back and won on his 3rd time, getting the crown he deserved on his 2nd.

IDK i don't mind coming back for a VTW format because it feels like a different tier of crown.

Like if you don't win your OG season you go on All Stars, if you can't win All Stars you go on VTW.

buy bionic
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
bionic

the way i can recognise some of these queens just from a hand, leg, armpit :giveup: 

buy bionic

gagzus
On 12/29/2023 at 10:16 AM, AndiGaga said:

I think season 2 of both UKvs and CanadaVs will have more episodes

Sure it’s confirmed there’s 10-12

gagzus
On 12/29/2023 at 3:03 PM, bionic said:

Jimbo came back and won on his 3rd time, getting the crown he deserved on his 2nd.

IDK i don't mind coming back for a VTW format because it feels like a different tier of crown.

Like if you don't win your OG season you go on All Stars, if you can't win All Stars you go on VTW.

I’ve always found that it benefits you to NOT win any season of drag race because then you constantly get to come back to make good tv and make money and up your fee, where as winners can only come back as judges on non-ru seasons (although there’s a rumour trixie is a guest judge on GAS) or on All Winners IF they’re even gonna do another one.

• Like 2

gagzus

Also for people who don’t know they’re posting the queens in alphabetical order in the teasers

bionic
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’ve always found that it benefits you to NOT win any season of drag race because then you constantly get to come back to make good tv and make money and up your fee, where as winners can only come back as judges on non-ru seasons (although there’s a rumour trixie is a guest judge on GAS) or on All Winners IF they’re even gonna do another one.

Trixie being the first drag queen guest judge on a Ru-hosted season would feel so right. She's the biggest star the show has made by far. I hope she does it in drag (and not like other non-Ru seasons where they had to appear out of drag lol)

I agree that coming back is more consistent exposure, but at some time you will outstay your welcome or sabotage the good will you've earned. Coming back to UKVTW definitely dimmed Jujubee's shine, same could be said for a lot of AS queens.

Hard to find the balance especially when its completely out of your control.

buy bionic
  • Like 4

alsemanche

Not one of the queens posting looks similar to her teaser :ladyhaha:

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent

• bionic changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs the World – Season 2 [premier 9 February]