💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

So...another year....are we getting an album this year?

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I really think the chances of another solo album from her will be on 2025. She'll have the Joker movie and press for 2024.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

HelloHangoverz
Just now, warhol killer said:

I really think the chances of another solo album from her will be on 2025. She'll have the Joker movie and press for 2024.

I regret to say that's what I'm thinking too, it's not looking good out here

Bear Hulu GIF by Reservation Dogs

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

ChicaSkas

I mean anything is possible look at Taylor and Beyonce, they surprised dropped albums that changed the internet world,  so you never know 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

HelloHangoverz
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

I mean anything is possible look at Taylor and Beyonce, they surprised dropped albums that changed the internet world,  so you never know 

I'd kill to experience a Gaga surprise drop, just scrolling through twitter one day and bam, there's a new album

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I'd kill to experience a Gaga surprise drop, just scrolling through twitter one day and bam, there's a new album

So many of us would have cardiac arrest 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

crackpoppodcast
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Not that I don’t love and appreciate the Haus, but those two have teams that are just on a complete different level with a much more demanding schedule than Gaga’s. She’s gone that route and it just wasn’t for her. I think we’ll have to really cherish what we get from the film soundtrack- I’m sure it’s going to be phenomenal.

• Like 10

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

So many of us would have cardiac arrest 

The hospitals would be overwhelmed, society would screech to a halt 

• LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

the interscope boss scrolling through DJWS' instagram :cryga:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, warhol killer said:

she has a movie at the end of next year that means she cant do anything else the whole year…ariana has mocie release around the same time as gaga and she is releasing album next year

imma cut a bitch

tylerjs
1 minute ago, vanus said:

she has a movie at the end of next year that means she cant do anything else the whole year…ariana has mocie release around the same time as gaga and she is releasing album next year

Doesn’t mean she couldn’t do it, but knowing Gaga she is going to dedicate the entire year to the movie

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
9 minutes ago, crackpoppodcast said:

Not that I don’t love and appreciate the Haus, but those two have teams that are just on a complete different level with a much more demanding schedule than Gaga’s. She’s gone that route and it just wasn’t for her. I think we’ll have to really cherish what we get from the film soundtrack- I’m sure it’s going to be phenomenal.

Agreed. Gaga tried that life and it was much to her detriment. I feel she’s a point in her career where she’s not interested in that level of schedule anymore and I respect that bc it sounds like living hell imo

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Agreed. Gaga tried that life and it was much to her detriment. I feel she’s a point in her career where she’s not interested in that level of schedule anymore and I respect that bc it sounds like living hell imo

i don't understand how she could come off stage having done a monster ball show, then go immediately into a tour bus studio and write/produce music? when i come outta work that is me DONE and i ain't doing anything else

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1