💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Some Gaga Fans Could Be Nicer- Opinion!

Alxjcgn

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, Ronk said:

Yes, and it's quite a dilemma for Gaga.  If she speaks prematurely out of excitement and also to let fans know she is working on stuff they want, it could lead to disappointment both for fans and for Gaga.  But if she keeps quiet about her plans, then fans feel she is doing nothing and are disappointed about the silence.   Since plans can change or get cancelled for a variety of reasons, Gaga's in a tough spot.  She can't always make things happen, but she's a good, caring person, and we know she tries.  :heart:

Exactly! 

M i K E Y

I think the worst part is not the cancelled or delayed projects, it’s the communication. Because her team decides to let these projects fade into nothing and silence instead of just saying it’s not coming and let it rest.  People get confused when musical projects don’t see the light of the day but she offers us to buy her make up at any given opportunity. I think fans have the right to be mad but not the right to act like assholes with high demands 

• Like 1

PartySick
17 hours ago, LilMissThang said:

If I was Gaga I’d have to put a parental block on Gagadaily to stop checking it and mute all notifications about my name. I think a huge reason she’s more reserved lately is the loud minority of fans who drag her and everything she does through the mud. I wonder if she does check this site, if I had a site dedicated to talking about me I know I would :cryga:

Bobby checks it, I know some of her other people do as well, but for her own mental health I'm pretty sure she stays away from reading comments or posts on here, twitter, insta, etc.

OT: I mean, I don't really care if people wanna express disappointment but it's when they immediately gun for her or her people and make accusations or assumptions :laughga:

Like, none of us truly know what happens. I was privileged to learn just a little behind the scenes stuff related to something fans have wanted for 10+ years and jesus the complexity of some issues :rip: personal and business relationships, management issues, contracts, label drama, it goes on and on. And that's just on ONE project.

Really, just enjoy what we have, and if something doesn't come then yeah, you're allowed to be upset. But it's not as if Gaga's sitting in her Malibu mansion doing a little finger pyramid of evil just TRYING to ruin your day.

Sometimes things don't work out and that's ok. No need to get hostile towards her for it. God knows she works hard enough that she doesn't deserve the venom some fans send her way.

Thankfully, I think she's grown to the point that a lot of it bounces right off of her. She does what makes her happy these days and that's all I can ask from her :flutter:

That and Sire, I will have that song one day :flutter:

💚
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

PartySick
7 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I think the worst part is not the cancelled or delayed projects, it’s the communication. Because her team decides to let these projects fade into nothing and silence instead of just saying it’s not coming and let it rest.  People get confused when musical projects don’t see the light of the day but she offers us to buy her make up at any given opportunity. I think fans have the right to be mad but not the right to act like assholes with high demands 

At the same time though, going public with why some things fall through could jeopardize, damage, or even outright sever some of her personal and business relationships.

I prefer when she stays quiet 'cause that's when you know her seas are at their calmest. If she's posting about things, there's drama and turmoil behinds the scenes, and that's not healthy for anyone.

💚
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 11:02 AM, M i K E Y said:

Yes the communication can be lacking at times.... I do think that she has a lot more control over Haus Labs and so it's easier for her to reliably promote it. I'm not entirely interested in all the Haus Labs, but I also support her trying to get that coin and I know a lot of people like the products. 

Fans can be mad and hope for more communication, and I agree they have no right to be rude. 

On 12/27/2023 at 11:08 AM, PartySick said:

Bobby checks it, I know some of her other people do as well, but for her own mental health I'm pretty sure she stays away from reading comments or posts on here, twitter, insta, etc.

OT: I mean, I don't really care if people wanna express disappointment but it's when they immediately gun for her or her people and make accusations or assumptions :laughga:

Like, none of us truly know what happens. I was privileged to learn just a little behind the scenes stuff related to something fans have wanted for 10+ years and jesus the complexity of some issues :rip: personal and business relationships, management issues, contracts, label drama, it goes on and on. And that's just on ONE project.

Really, just enjoy what we have, and if something doesn't come then yeah, you're allowed to be upset. But it's not as if Gaga's sitting in her Malibu mansion doing a little finger pyramid of evil just TRYING to ruin your day.

Sometimes things don't work out and that's ok. No need to get hostile towards her for it. God knows she works hard enough that she doesn't deserve the venom some fans send her way.

Thankfully, I think she's grown to the point that a lot of it bounces right off of her. She does what makes her happy these days and that's all I can ask from her :flutter:

That and Sire, I will have that song one day :flutter:

Exactly! There is a lot that goes into planning these projects and a lot of her recent projects include working with a lot of people who may have more control over things like release dates. But we also need to remember that she fights for everything to be authentic to her- and so maybe sometimes that means things are delayed. 

I also think that Gaga is someone who tries to move forward and always push for new things, and sometimes that means some projects get left behind. Who knows- maybe we'll get ARTPOP act 2 put in a time capsule or something like that in the future.