đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What Movie Scenes Traumatized You?

TimotheeChalamet

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

When I was a kid me and my sisters were staying at my grandparents place quite often while my parents went tonwork.

my grandparents are Turkish immigrants and still to this day can’t speak any Dutch (living in Belgium). Theybdidnmt understand anything about dutch television etc and one day they just put on a random movie, turned out to be Snakes on. A Plane, and they left us alone in the room watching it, and I remember just closing my eyes, not wanting to watch anymore and still hearing the horror of it all lmao

In One scene a snake attacks a woman in the toilet and enters her body through her mouth, then starts spinning in her throat and u can see everything

this movie notnonly created my absolute fear of snakes but also airplanes lol

Schizophonic
On 12/26/2023 at 6:33 PM, Charliie said:

Not horror but the movie My Girl. After the boy dies."He can't see without his glasses"

The Wizard of Oz. The whole movie is terrifying and eerie.

This

and unfortunately it was scary foreshadowing to my life

I try to avoid disturbing movies. I think the most graffic movie have I dared to watch so far was Silent Hill (2006). I've seen it a few times, because I use to find the story interesting, but I can't get myself to watch it anymore. It's too dark and heavy, and the gore and is too much for me.

Edited by Galvon
  • Like 1

Defmix100

When I went to see Kung Fu Hustle at the cinema when I was maybe 11 years old they played the trailers for The Devil's Rejects and The Descent which freaked me out. After the film's opening scene with the hatchet gang and killing the woman I just had to leave. Years later when I watched it, the film is a comedy but the cinema version was creepier (not the english dub)

The movie The Frighteners where the killers carve numbers into the victims faces messed me up.

The Others/Michael Jackson scene in Scary Movie 3

The scene in Matilda where they're hiding in Trunchbull's house and trying to escape, I get dreams still where I have to try and escape houses trying not to get caught so could have come from that scene.

This:

and I used to see a guy kind of like this Scream creep around my bedroom door at night when I was maybe 5/6 years old

This PSA would play at the cinema in England

Edited by Defmix100
extra

Coward the cowardly dog, a couple of episodes in particular scared the hell out of me 

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

zebrastripes

Poltergeist - All scary scenes in the movie

Splice - Last s*x scene.

Helxig
On 12/31/2023 at 2:58 AM, Kimmo said:

I came looking for this one response. 

That scene traumatized me!! I would get anxiety every time I would pass by our kitchen window. Till this day I don’t like looking through windows :selena:

Jesus Christ that just jumpscared me. I just had a visceral reaction to that thumbnail and I've scrolled down to hide it up there ^ while I type :bear:

I was always afraid of aliens as a kid for whatever reason, and I remember randomly seeing this scene on TV and it HAUNTED me for years. Idk what it was about that scene that etched it's way into the fabric of my brain but it really affected me :bear:   I don't think about scary aliens as an adult but I still don't want to watch that clip

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
On 12/31/2023 at 5:43 PM, MaybeKermit said:

When I was a kid me and my sisters were staying at my grandparents place quite often while my parents went tonwork.

my grandparents are Turkish immigrants and still to this day can’t speak any Dutch (living in Belgium). Theybdidnmt understand anything about dutch television etc and one day they just put on a random movie, turned out to be Snakes on. A Plane, and they left us alone in the room watching it, and I remember just closing my eyes, not wanting to watch anymore and still hearing the horror of it all lmao

In One scene a snake attacks a woman in the toilet and enters her body through her mouth, then starts spinning in her throat and u can see everything

this movie notnonly created my absolute fear of snakes but also airplanes lol

But it did give us this iconic bop :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1