Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What Movie Scenes Traumatized You?

TimotheeChalamet

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
30 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Oh boy I didnā€™t know thereā€™s a 2nd oneĀ :cryga:

There's 3 of them. Though the 3rd is the one with the biggest "centipede", it's downright stupid and loud, but the 2nd is one of the creepiest and most disturbing movies I've ever seenĀ 

Ā 

Helxig

I used to watch horror movies when I was younger but I just don't anymore as an adult. I think as a teen I was just so depressed that it didn't phase me and almost felt cathartic. But now, living alone as a grown adult, after watching a horror movie I find myself looking over my shoulder more and having more invasive, paranoid thoughts. So I've cut them off completely for my own mental health. I love being comfortable walking around at night and living alone

But earlier this year I decided to watch Midsommar to see what all the fuss was aboutĀ :bear:Ā 

Spoiler

The opening scene with the parents dead in bed with tubes taped to their mouths and the old couple jumping off the cliff scarred me. By the end it all felt a bit gratuitous and I was kinda over it. All the rest of the f.ucked up stuff just felt kinda dreary to me like 'okay wrap it up lets get this movie done'

I do want to watch X and Pearl though at some point

Ā 

Edit: I also just watched Saltburn :laughga:Ā I wouldn't say it traumatised me, but the few uncomfortable scenes everyone talks about were hard to watch

Spoiler

bath scene (I thought from what everyone said he was going to scoop up some c*m and eat it and I was like okay who cares :laughga:Ā but the actual scene was grosser to me idk). The period scene, and the grave sceneĀ :bear:

Also honourable mentions to the sister dead in the bath and when he pulls the breathing tube out

Ā 

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
22 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

As a kid, the concept of the Ring scared the living crap out of me without having even seen the movie. I couldnā€™t fall asleep in front of TVs, and whenever I was home alone, I had to have something cartoony on to keep me from being scared. Now, itā€™s one of my favorite movies lol

This just reminded me that I actually did watch The Ring as a kid and it scared the **** out of me and I was so paranoid about hands coming out of the couch or the sides of the bed or under the bed even though no such things happen in the movieĀ :selena:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

Every scene of this thing:

s-l1200.webp

Omg yes, I forgot to include it in my list. It didn't traumatize me but it did scare every other kid in the audience when they showed it to us. My parents used to run a movie club for kids when I was 8 and rented thisĀ 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

Did anyone play the scary maze game? That really traumatised me as a kid, I think I was only 10, it was me and a friend playing it and our parents werenā€™t home. I kept my eyes shut for like 4 minutes and had to go to the furthest room away as possibleĀ :toofunny:

š•Æš•µ, š–‹š–—š–Šš–Š š–’š–ž š–’š–Žš–“š–‰
  • Like 2

On 12/27/2023 at 8:25 AM, holy scheisse said:

As a child, the one scene in signs when the alien is on tv walking in the streets haha

I came looking for this one response.Ā 

That scene traumatized me!! I would get anxiety every time I would pass by our kitchen window. Till this day I donā€™t like looking through windowsĀ :selena:

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 2

TimotheeChalamet
39 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I came looking for this one response.Ā 

That scene traumatized me!! I would get anxiety every time I would pass by our kitchen window. Till this day I donā€™t like looking through windowsĀ :selena:

I've always found it very funny