Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry performs at VinFuture Prize Awards 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography

i don’t know why people are shocked or anything. she has always sounded like this. she has never been able to keep up with these songs live. she’s never been a good singer. she’s  a good performer and pretty and that’s all she has ever been.

• Like 6

Jesus Christ I love you Katy but omg :traumatica: what even was that

The passagio was so rough you can hear her struggling to switch between chest to head voice like an amateur :toofunny: I wonder if it's just bad coaching or anxiety which can make you choose poor techniques mid performance and I know she's never been a powerhouse but Jesus sis was, again... struggling :messga:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 1

JustTea
10 hours ago, Brizel said:

I thought it wasn’t too bad.. you guys are acting like Gaga has perfect vocals all the time. 

I mean... Unconditionally and Firework vocals were all over the place. Gaga has never had that issue. :awkney:

Sure everyone, even Gaga, hits wrong notes sometimes, but not >50% of the whole performance...

2 hours ago, JustTea said:

I mean... Unconditionally and Firework vocals were all over the place. Gaga has never had that issue. :awkney:

Sure everyone, even Gaga, hits wrong notes sometimes, but not >50% of the whole performance...

The song is harder to sing than Firework so it’s not a fair comparison, but all singers have bad days, people shouldn’t laugh, it’s harsh :traumatica:

JustTea
5 hours ago, The Z said:

The song is harder to sing than Firework so it’s not a fair comparison, but all singers have bad days, people shouldn’t laugh, it’s harsh :traumatica:

That's not comparable with a fan recording. Katy was on an amateur level bffr :haroon:

I'd rather use this clip since it's professional quality like Katy's and sounds wayyy better:

jimmytimestep

I saw Katy last year in Vegas and she honestly sounded incredible; but ya these performances are not it. It sounds like her resonance chambers are stuffy, and she seems to not have full control over her soft palate to navigate her break. I bet you anything she’s feeling sick.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, JustTea said:

Ok it really wasn’t that bad. You sound heavily biased 

• LMAO 1

9 hours ago, JustTea said:

That's not comparable with a fan recording. Katy was on an amateur level bffr :haroon:

I'd rather use this clip since it's professional quality like Katy's and sounds wayyy better:

It’s HEAVILY edited lol

Juanlittlem
10 hours ago, JustTea said:

A video that was released days after the actual performance and Gaga being on the studio right before the performance... yeah, no editing on those vocals for sure!

OP: Katy has always sounded bad so I'm not surprised by these performances tbh.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

JustTea
On 12/23/2023 at 10:30 AM, Brizel said:

Ok it really wasn’t that bad. You sound heavily biased 

:excusemeno:

It was bad, so I assume you aren't very musical person :haroon:

darkgaga

I really dont understand how no one in her team or herself in the past years was like “hey, maybe singing live isn’t the best idea”. For some reason she always sounds of a bit at least, but this was just not good. I work at a karaokebar and I have heard many people sing Firework better than this, while they were drunk and amateurs…

• Like 1