Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Do you think Gaga should attend Madonna’s Celebration Tour?

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

While I'd love that, I think the bigger question here is if Gaga knows that Madonna always starts her shows late? :ohno: 

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • LMAO 5

Anderson123

I think it'd be a nice moment to see them talk to each other during one of her shows but I'm a bit more scared of the 45+ year old gays that never got over that feud. Would she get booed??:ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Miichael
5 hours ago, TEANUS said:

OT - I would LOVE for her to attend, I was honestly surprised she didn’t make an appearance at the Renaissance tour. I know she was verrrrry lowkey this year and has been for a while but I figured she would go and just try to be discreet as possible

Maybe she did go but was so discreet that we didn't come to find out :stalkga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TEANUS said:

This seems a little aggressive in a forum regarding thoughts about Lady Gaga no?

I was being sarcastic bc yes that comment was aggressive af :ladyhaha: promise I’m jsut here for vibes

PartySick

Yasss she should show up two hours after the show is scheduled to start so she has enough time to use the bathroom, get some snacks, read a book, write LG7, and get comfortable before Madonna hits the stage :anveeroy:

It was a long walk to turn that into a Madge hate comment, but I got there :anveeroy:

For real though, it'd be cool, but I still dislike Madonna for what she did to MJ and Gaga so I really wouldn't care :rip:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

PartySick
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I think it'd be a nice moment to see them talk to each other during one of her shows but I'm a bit more scared of the 45+ year old gays that never got over that feud. Would she get booed??:ladyhaha:

I'm only here for it if they duet the Born This Way/Express Yourself mashup from the MDNA tour :partysick:

23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

For real though, it'd be cool, but I still dislike Madonna for what she did to MJ and Gaga so I really wouldn't care :rip:

She didn’t do anything to them at all. So tired of this narrative :deadbanana:

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Art Deco said:

She didn’t do anything to them at all. So tired of this narrative :deadbanana:

I-

She got MJ drunk just to kiss him (which is sexual assault, idc who she is, and she told the story of it as if it was funny) and flashed him in his own home before being told to leave :laughga:

And we ALL know how awful she was to Gaga to the point of making Gaga speak up about it. They buried the hatchet but I won't let it go 'cause her ego is toxic.

She's an icon and a legend. She's also not a very nice lady :laughga:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

That Oscars pic looks like they hate each other but are trying to hide it :laughga: I always felt like Gaga went to flex on Madonna, especially cause Madonna was being shady about the “100 people in a room” quote :laughga:

• Like 1

eddyjeddy
9 hours ago, kukukoko said:

Maybe she went, but in disguise….? I’d see her doing this

Yes I swear someone on here said they saw Bo & Bobby at the LA Show, maybe she did attend with them in disguise :ohwell:

But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense
  • YAAAS 1

SlowLoris

And then do you think she should get drinks afterwards?  Do you think she should watch TV tomorrow?  Do you think she should take a walk?  Do you think she should bake a cake?  And do you think she should brush her teeth?

• Like 1