Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Gaga rejected Barbie soundtrack offer by Mark Ronson

dit

Featured Posts

PartySick
38 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

Plastic doll would have been perfect for trailers. Imagine how hard the flash shots would have been during the chorus. 

It fits a little too well :bradley:

"Don't play with me", "I'm not your plastic doll" in a movie where Barbie comes to the real world, learns about being a woman, and faces off against the patriarchy :bradley:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

JgHaus78
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

It fits a little too well :bradley:

"Don't play with me", "I'm not your plastic doll" in a movie where Barbie comes to the real world, learns about being a woman, and faces off against the patriarchy :bradley:

The plate would have had no crumbs, let’s just call it what it is :traumatica:

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Gaga is a terrible actress if that is true lol.  If she can't let go of Harleen Quinzel for some reason, to record a song and cameo for a movie that's a different genre, then ... :shrug:.  I don't think that's the case though.

Wouldn’t make her a terrible actress, but okay 

Controversiaga

Good . Gaga and Ronson together aren’t my personal cup of tea

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Bonkers

Gaga pass up an opportunity to release music?

Can't be

:poot:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 6

Anderson123

It's pure speculation but Gaga and Mark are in such good terms I wouldn't be surprised if he approached her just to see if she was interested in being part of it. Coming from House of Gucci and Top Gun soundtrack I think she wants to skip any Oscar spotlight this year to come strong for 2025 with Joker 2.

I mean all of this is just pure speculation but we know how Gaga rejects several projects, collaborations, etc. She probably gets so many offers that we never find out about this is just another one.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

Gaga pass up an opportunity to release music?

Can't be

:poot:

Exactly. It was gonna say

This doesn’t sound like our Gaga. Like the Gaga we all know and love.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

I dont think she was proposed to do a song. I think it was dua all along since she also has a cameo in the movie. I think it was planned for her to play in the movie and also make a song for it.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

pachinko

It is pretty obvious why she rejected.

First Gaga stole Margot’s Joker so she didn't want to also be accused of trying to steal Margot’s Ken. 

• LMAO 1

ssslyboy
23 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Wouldn’t make her a terrible actress, but okay 

Yeah it would, from a business standpoint.  A good actor is a chameleon.  If she said no because she was too psychologically wrapped up in Joker after it was completed and didn't want to morph into another role (just a cameo, not a even full transformation) or just record a song for the soundtrack, I'd say it's a bad decision in the context of her acting career.  Anyways this is all moot because I don't think that was the case and this is all just speculation after all.

Ladle Ghoulash
7 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Yeah it would, from a business standpoint.  A good actor is a chameleon.  If she said no because she was too psychologically wrapped up in Joker after it was completed and didn't want to morph into another role (just a cameo, not a even full transformation) or just record a song for the soundtrack, I'd say it's a bad decision in the context of her acting career.  Anyways this is all moot because I don't think that was the case and this is all just speculation after all.

Agree to disagree on that.