Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

James Gunn watched Joker 2, gave notes

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Reality
11 hours ago, Brizel said:

Iā€™m worried this is going to be mid like HOGĀ 

I think it's either going to be a brilliant movie or an absolute flop, no in-between really. I highly doubt it's going to be mid like HoG.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Edonis
4 hours ago, Karl said:

Ok but did joker not get critical acclaim Vs a lot of the recent DC movies? So should we care?Ā 

The original Joker film had mixed to positive reviews (69% Rotten Tomatoes, 59% Metacritic). I would not be shocked if the second film is received in a similar manner, maybe even less because itā€™s rumored to be less grounded than the first and more focused on the characterā€™s delusions.Ā 

In my opinion, success will be measured by the box office score and how Gagaā€™s acting is received by critics. Personally, Iā€™m not thrilled about this coming out a month before US elections, but thatā€™s an entirely different thing.Ā 

SlowLoris

It's not surprising, I mean.... it's the Joker.Ā Ā 

Lmao on the bright side, maybe gaga needs a flop movie so she'll start focusing on music again, like what happened with Madonna

Edited by SlowLoris
  • LMAO 2

ChicaSkas
16 hours ago, Dennis said:

Giving notes is basically giving feedback, which doesn't mean much here. I don't want another HOG situation. Oh gosh, I'm really praying it'll be a good movie. I don't know why, but I care about Gaga's movies than her albums these days.

Award seasons for movies are just a lot more fun.

Ridley Scott robbed us of that mudbath scene. #Neverforget

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk