Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga On Red Carpet

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

freebit
36 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I respect your opinion, but she lost a LOT of weight (imo) for joker. Maybe she  did her face recently. Who knows 

Nah, I don't think it had to do with her weight loss, her face just seemed a bit more moveable during the filming of Joker 2.  Though I do wonder if her migraines from fibro have a lot to do with her injections at times. It might be a chronic pain remedy for her that she has to dissolve or whatever when it comes time to film

11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Btw who’s the other woman? (Haven’t watched the movie) 

poor her, Gaga outshined her 

Carey Mulligan, she is playing Bernstein's wife. She has two Oscar nomination, recently for Promising Young Woman.

• Thanks 1

Concertaholic
17 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

Not Carey Mulligan giving the "Why are you here stealing my thunder, Gaga?? WHY?" glare in that second pic.

I'm living. 

Lmao this movie premiere wouldn’t even be getting any press if Gaga wasn’t there so she should actually be thankful :billie:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

androiduser
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Btw who’s the other woman? (Haven’t watched the movie) 

poor her, Gaga outshined her 

one of the most accomplished actresses of her generation, Carey Mulligan... If you have some time, definitely watch her movie Promising Young Woman (she was nominated for Best Actress and the movie won Best Original Screenplay and was nominated for Best Picture)

Edited by androiduser
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

androiduser
11 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Lmao this movie premiere wouldn’t even be getting any press if Gaga wasn’t there so she should actually be thankful :billie:

is it really necessary to dismiss the whole event and make fun of an accomplished actress simply because fans think Gaga made some grand move by posing for a photo?

the movie has major Oscar buzz and is one of the biggest award contenders for the awards season.

Tyler1992

All y'all diminishing Carey Mulligan and her presence at the premiere. Only one of these ladies will get an Oscar nomination come February, laugh all you want.

• Like 1