Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker: FAD is finished and ready

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Helxig
20 hours ago, gagzus said:

Yeah! It’s odd to think she used to do a 2-3 hour show then still be hyped and energetic enough to record music after getting offstage. I’m sure she even said years ago she kept a notebook in her quick change room because she would get ideas mid show and write them down 

Yes! And she would wake up with a melody in her head and call her team to immediately meet up to record in the middle of the night! I guess that's called being in your early 20's :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gagzus
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

Yes! And she would wake up with a melody in her head and call her team to immediately meet up to record in the middle of the night! I guess that's called being in your early 20's :laughga: 

Yeah god I miss those days as a creative :laughga: reminds me of when I used to be able to spend hours making music, drag looks and mixes and just never sleep.

I wonder if she’d benefit from a travelling studio bus again? I feel like her best music is often music that’s not overthought and made in the moment.

• Love 1

Helxig
16 hours ago, gagzus said:

Yeah god I miss those days as a creative :laughga: reminds me of when I used to be able to spend hours making music, drag looks and mixes and just never sleep.

I wonder if she’d benefit from a travelling studio bus again? I feel like her best music is often music that’s not overthought and made in the moment.

Idk what it is about being in your 20's that just seems to create so much creative drive

Yes I'd love if she made music in the moment like that. And wasn't afraid to get metaphorical like in BTW, or try out-there things like ARTPOP

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.