Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker: FAD is finished and ready

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Helxig
5 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

The chances of a blockbuster film leaking prior to any sort of official release is absolutely slim to none. Remember there were literally dozens of 100% complete Hollywood blockbusters that sat on ice for 2+ years during the pandemic and not a single one of them saw even a snippet of footage released. 

Films aren't like albums. When they're done, they're not just out floating in the ether in a digital cloud. They're kept on secure hard drives that are only accessible to those who've got clearance to it from the studio. In order for a film to leak prior to a release like that, it'd have to be done by someone who's got access to it and the studio would be able to find that leaker rather fast. 

It's different once a film has actually had a theatrical release as by that point it can be copied from the hard drives sent to theaters and distributed online that way, but at the moment only Warner has access to it. 

I've never understood why they don't make music this way. On physical hard drives. Almost every artist has leaks these days! Sometimes entire albums which is insane and so bad for their official release.

Why am I having memories now of someone saying they made their album on computers that weren't connected to the internet and stored them on hard drives?... Did Gaga do this with Joanne? Or am I making that up and it was someone else?

Also sidenote, I worked at a cinema (granted it was 9 years ago) and we would receive the movies on hard drives in these big locked plastic cases with foam inside. You would have to plug the hard drive into the main computer and then run a special program that would scan through a bunch of text and use some kind of algorithm to decode the text and find within it a passcode, and then if the passcode matches when you enter it the hard drive will be useable, but only for a certain amount of time before it locks again (which is the period of theatrical release) it was intense

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 6
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've never understood why they don't make music this way. On physical hard drives. Almost every artist has leaks these days! Sometimes entire albums which is insane and so bad for their official release.

Why am I having memories now of someone saying they made their album on computers that weren't connected to the internet and stored them on hard drives?... Did Gaga do this with Joanne? Or am I making that up and it was someone else?

Also sidenote, I worked at a cinema (granted it was 9 years ago) and we would receive the movies on hard drives in these big locked plastic cases with foam inside. You would have to plug the hard drive into the main computer and then run a special program that would scan through a bunch of text and use some kind of algorithm to decode the text and find within it a passcode, and then if the passcode matches when you enter it the hard drive will be useable, but only for a certain amount of time before it locks again (which is the period of theatrical release) it was intense

That's so over the top :cryga: People in cinemas hacking the Pentagon just to play the movie meanwhile people are watching it at home just by typing in "Barbie 2023 123movies putlocker", granted it's a cam record and there are heads bobbing up and down :messga:

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 4

Helxig
11 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

That's so over the top :cryga: People in cinemas hacking the Pentagon just to play the movie meanwhile people are watching it at home just by typing in "Barbie 2023 123movies putlocker", granted it's a cam record and there are heads bobbing up and down :messga:

Let me just say it's pretty hard to prevent people using camcorders because unless the staff see or someone tells on them they will just go ahead. And tbh.. the staff aren't paid enough to care :huntyga:  some of them would tell management just because it would make an exciting story and they're bored. Others would be like "idc.. I didn't see anything". At our cinema we did have to do cinema checks both at the start and midway through every movie to check that everything was working right, patrons weren't being unruly, people hadn't snuck in, etc

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

If it's ready then why the 10 month wait :huntyga:

I'm surprised no one pointed this out in the thread yet, but it's current release date is very intentional: it's the same release date as the first Joker movie's. For that reason, I don't expect them to move it up even though it is ready.

Future Lovers
29 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yes I also worked at a theatre and would help my managers run the drives up to the projectors and open them. They let me watch the process once and like you said it’s super intense. Leakers have to work super hard if they want it and lowkey that’s why I think most leaks you find of movies are from international copies with subtitles, they do it a little differently in some parts of the world. 

• Thanks 1

littlepotter

I'm soooo excited for this movie

Morbid part of my brain can't help but think some Gaga fans will pass away before they get to see it... and wonder if it's me

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Bradley
10 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I'm pretty sure making us suffer is gagas favorite form of entertainment :trollga:

Gaga when asked why she keeps us waiting:

• YAAAS 1

Magneto
11 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I can’t with the abbreviation of this movie being FAD :enigma:

Shouldn't it be JFAD technically?:ally:

Free my mind
  • LMAO 1

Stephen
2 hours ago, Dadru said:

When can we expect a first teaser/trailer?

Going by ASIB's schedule, June. :bradley:

Going by the first Joker movie's schedule, April. :gum:

Reality
3 hours ago, Dadru said:

When can we expect a first teaser/trailer?

The first teaser for the first movie released in April, so maybe around then. If we’re lucky, maybe they’ll tease something at the Super Bowl. 

🃏🖤👹

gagzus
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Not sure if anyone answered as I’m just skim reading, but yes Gaga and Garibay did this with Born This Way that’s why nothing from the album leaked until physical copies started shipping. It’s also the reason it’s the album with the least leaked content we have 

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
11 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

I wonder if they did test screenings like they did with HOG and ASIB? This seems like they're not and ready to commit to the finished product... hmmm

Test screenings always happen. They sometimes test screen movies 6months or more away from the release date, and for these movies they just not announced what the movie was. And people who went would have to sign NDA. Especially if the movies are spoiler heavy or contain big reveals, such as horror movies, super heroes movies, which FAD goes under.

So don't be surprised if it will be a little quiet this time, until the movie premiered officially at festival circuits.

I don't know how it is outside USA, but in here, there are few sites who would offer invitation to such screenings and it happened nationwide.

And next best thing after that is the cinemas also would do similiar program where they will release secret movie from future releases early, such as AMC Screen Unseen or Regal Mystery Movie where people who are interested can just pay $5 and enjoy whatever served for them, totally no clue what future releases it will be. If you are an adventurous cinephile, this is a great way to see movies early. And since it's only $5, it's easier for people to leave if they don't like what screened for them. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1