Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker: FAD is finished and ready

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

pachinko
58 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yazzzz....

Gaga now plan LG7 strategically. Release it a bit before or a bit after so that one era can build on the other era

I wanna see chartsGa back :lana:

One can only dream! 

• Love 1

Robo Ga

I wonder if they did test screenings like they did with HOG and ASIB? This seems like they're not and ready to commit to the finished product... hmmm

🤖⚡️

Reality
21 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I wonder if they did test screenings like they did with HOG and ASIB? This seems like they're not and ready to commit to the finished product... hmmm

This account is saying that test screenings should begin in January. I don't know if they're just making an educated guess or if it was stated in the same interview as the one saying that the film was finished.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Reality said:

They’re positioning it as an awards movie, which is why they’re releasing it in the Fall and not earlier

Plus, they want it to be out for Halloween season with Filmfestival summer before

at this point I think lg7 comes after award season 2025

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Like 7

voltron92
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

oh we're gonna be iNSUFFERABLE this era I can see it already :tony:

Let's work with Starbucks to roll out the next promotion campaign :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 2

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Dear Jesus, as much as I want to see this movie, please let things happen the way they’re planning to. I hope this Gaga project doesn’t leak in any way or form. 

This. Announcing this is kinda dumb. It’ll embolden any low rate hacker 

Pennywise
28 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

Let's work with Starbucks to roll out the next promotion campaign :ororomunroe:

we're boycotting starbucks tho, so we're gonna have to do something else :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Controversiaga
32 minutes ago, julz said:

So when can we expect a teaser or a trailer...January? Superbowl?

Hmmm I don’t think it’ll be that soon, maybe spring or summer ??? 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Dear Jesus, as much as I want to see this movie, please let things happen the way they’re planning to. I hope this Gaga project doesn’t leak in any way or form. 

The chances of a blockbuster film leaking prior to any sort of official release is absolutely slim to none. Remember there were literally dozens of 100% complete Hollywood blockbusters that sat on ice for 2+ years during the pandemic and not a single one of them saw even a snippet of footage released. 

Films aren't like albums. When they're done, they're not just out floating in the ether in a digital cloud. They're kept on secure hard drives that are only accessible to those who've got clearance to it from the studio. In order for a film to leak prior to a release like that, it'd have to be done by someone who's got access to it and the studio would be able to find that leaker rather fast. 

It's different once a film has actually had a theatrical release as by that point it can be copied from the hard drives sent to theaters and distributed online that way, but at the moment only Warner has access to it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

If it's ready then why the 10 month wait :huntyga:

I think what the guy is actually saying is being misinterpreted. 

I'm pretty sure he means the film's complete from the perspective of editing and sound and things like that, but it's likely not completely scored just yet. A score is usually the last thing done, or one of them, because it's reliant on a final or almost final cut. 

The studio also needs time to organize and book a promotional tour, allow a trailer house time to cut trailers and promos, ensure that it gets screens at the festivals they want to show at, organize a schedule that benefits both of its leads, and avoids direct competition with another large blockbuster. 

Once a film is done, there's a whole other process that has to begin before it can be released.

• Like 5

voltron92
25 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

we're boycotting starbucks tho, so we're gonna have to do something else :partysick:

Wait why are we boycotting?