šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj drops new version of Pink Friday 2 with 1 new song for $5

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, MaybeKermit said:

Tbh the industry has changed so much since 2020, so Iā€™m sure IF Gaga starts a new music era her team will do the exact same, if not more.Ā 

Well I don't vibe with it :madge:

Also, not "if" omg

šŸ’š
  • LMAO 1

MaybeKermit
Just now, PartySick said:

Well I don't vibe with it :madge:

Also, not "if" omg

I changed that sentence 5x before posting lmaoooo

ALSO: I was on 50 Cents insta and I saw Nicki commented on his post Ā 2 days ago asking him to send in his verse lmao? Everything about this album seems last minuteĀ 

• LMAO 2

PartySick
3 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

ALSO: I was on 50 Cents insta and I saw Nicki commented on his post Ā 2 days ago asking him to send in his verse lmao? Everything about this album seems last minuteĀ 

LG7 is coming REALLY SOON!

And not this :deadbanana:Ā I miss my impression of her from back in the day. She sold out so hardĀ :toofunny:Ā from selling herself as an accessory to other artists, leeching off their hits, to making bad music and pulling desperate stunts to game the system and her fans into giving her a hit. There's literally no heart in her work anymore.

Lemme resume ignoring her :bradley:

šŸ’š
  • LMAO 2

MaybeKermit
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

LG7 is coming REALLY SOON!

And not this :deadbanana:Ā I miss my impression of her from back in the day. She sold out so hardĀ :toofunny:Ā from selling herself as an accessory to other artists, leeching off their hits, to making bad music and pulling desperate stunts to game the system and her fans into giving her a hit. There's literally no heart in her work anymore.

Lemme resume ignoring her :bradley:

I hope itā€™s ā€œreallyā€ soon too but idk sth tells me she wont release anything before Joker

Y'all acting like your fave is superior and didn't sell jockstraps is hilariousĀ :laughga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

SharGaga

The race to 200K.... For her sake I hope she hits it but with the album freefalling Ms Maraj is in quite a predicament and reality check is due soon.

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

As shady as everything else about this record release is, Nickiā€™s comment was clearly a tease not an actual reminder.Ā 

• Like 2

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Tbh the industry has changed so much since 2020, so Iā€™m sure IF Gaga starts a new music era her team will do the exact same, if not more.Ā 

I was just thinking about ā€œlove me rightā€ this morning and how Iā€™ll never listen to it bc I donā€™t own the copy it came on lol was that the first time sheā€™s locked a bonus song behind a paywall like that ? Maybe on some version of the fame too?

Edited by holy scheisse
  • Like 1

PopEmergency
49 minutes ago, Emvee said:

Not people pulling everything out of their asses to try to compare this Gaga in some wayĀ :toofunny:

There is nothing to pull out ofĀ :ladyhaha:

we're all wearing nothing but our chromatica jockstrap and rain on me rain bootsĀ :bear:

+ full face of hauslabs

Edited by PopEmergency

Spartacus
6 hours ago, INNA said:

So she expects her fans to spend $20 on 4 new songs? Not only desperate but also exploitative :lolly:

Clearly she's taken a page from chart monger Swift. :coffee:

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢
  • LMAO 2

dimitristhe

Every artist is milking their fans as much as they could. Taylor released a dozen of versions for her past albums, with different covers and vinyl variants. Kylie Minogue did the same with Disco and Tension, she also released a Bonus Deluxe Edition on the first week to push sales. Gaga released a dozen of editions for Chromatica and Love For Sale. Itā€™s common right now and it will be much worse in the near future. Donā€™t be surprised, itā€™s the era of money making and chart racing.Ā 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Flippy
2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I was just thinking about ā€œlove me rightā€ this morning and how Iā€™ll never listen to it bc I donā€™t own the copy it came on lol was that the first time sheā€™s locked a bonus song behind a paywall like that ? Maybe on some version of the fame too?

Yup! Again Again, Retro, Dance, Freak & Vanity :selena:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22