💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat declined a feature on ‘Pink Friday 2‘ on a song produced by Dr. Luke

Teletubby

Featured Posts

faysalaaa
8 hours ago, Elohim said:

So.. is she gonna start a beef with Doja now?

Its a new female rapper every time she releases something

Controversiaga

I would too 

edit omg double post I’m sorry 

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

tylerjs

I mean it's not unreasonable to think she declined it bc it was a Nicki song to begin with tbh

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 2

TortureMeOnReplay

Doja would have fit really well on the track so that sucks. I wonder if there'll be beef now, especially with Doja announcing her Europe tour for the same time as Nicki on PF2 release day

• Like 1

Versace
7 hours ago, soularpower said:

I mean it's not unreasonable to think she declined it bc it was a Nicki song to begin with tbh

Nicki is her fav artist though 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Instead, the feature is Dr. Luke's current project artist Lourdiz, who ripped off & mocked Kesha's album cover for Gag Order

High key disgusting for her to not only be working with Luke once again but to allow this clownery to be promoted on her album... way to be spineless, Oinknika. Enablers gonna support abusers & enablers though, nothing new from her at all

Not to mention how half the album she's talking about how she's gonna ride for her disgusting husband, just abysmal.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

ALittleMonsta
41 minutes ago, INNA said:

Instead, the feature is Dr. Luke's current project artist Lourdiz, who ripped off & mocked Kesha's album cover for Gag Order

High key disgusting for her to not only be working with Luke once again but to allow this clownery to be promoted on her album... way to be spineless, Oinknika. Enablers gonna support abusers & enablers though, nothing new from her at all

Not to mention how half the album she's talking about how she's gonna ride for her disgusting husband, just abysmal.

very disappointed by nicki

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, INNA said:

Nicki's awful and shown it many times...

But her fans see her as a martyr who's just being bashed cause she's a black woman. Or rather they pretend it's the sole reason to not have to admit the truth. 😆

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
  • Thanks 1