Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pink Friday 2 by Nicki Minaj projected to debut with 170-190k units in the US


Teletubby
 Share

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Just now, Sherry said:

How is this compared to Queen?

Queen debuted with 185,000 

in my homewrecker era 👰🏻💔😈🤵🏻
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

I stopped stanning her years ago but I still listen to Nicki's new music when she releases it...like following an ex with a duplicate account on social media or something just to see every new post :laughga:

Anyway, this is by far her worst body of work :rip: the samples are so distracting and just make me wanna listen to those songs instead.

🖤
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

TEANUS
47 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I stopped stanning her years ago but I still listen to Nicki's new music when she releases it...like following an ex with a duplicate account on social media or something just to see every new post :laughga:

Anyway, this is by far her worst body of work :rip: the samples are so distracting and just make me wanna listen to those songs instead.

Isn’t it really only Are You Gone Already, Pink Friday Girls, Everybody and Super Freaky Girl that are that sample heavy??

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Isn’t it really only Are You Gone Already, Pink Friday Girls, Everybody and Super Freaky Girl that are that sample heavy??

No way that's it :messga:

I'm not relistening though :messga:

🖤
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

eddyjeddy
7 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Isn’t it really only Are You Gone Already, Pink Friday Girls, Everybody and Super Freaky Girl that are that sample heavy??

I means she’s been doing samples since Pink Friday 1

 

Your Love

Check It Out

Romans Revenge 

Right Thru Me

Save Me

Girls Fall Like Dominos

Blazin

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TEANUS
5 hours ago, eddyjeddy said:

I means she’s been doing samples since Pink Friday 1

 

Your Love

Check It Out

Romans Revenge 

Right Thru Me

Save Me

Girls Fall Like Dominos

Blazin

 

Yeah I mean and they actually work a lot better in the hip-hip genre as a whole in my opinion. Versus the trend in dance-pop music like Ava Max, David Guetta, Bebe Rexha, etc.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TEANUS
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

No way that's it :messga:

I'm not relistening though :messga:

Other songs have samples that are more instrumental or not as prevalent. I do think the samples in Are You Gone Already (Billie) and Pink Friday Girls (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun) are obnoxious but that’s it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheSine
32 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Is this including Super Rápey Girl’s sales and streams as well, or ONLY the full album’s sales/streams?  

Super what now...?

🖤TheSine🖤
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
22 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Super what now...?

I’ve seen people on Twitter calling her that after she was exposed for supporting r*pists/ ped0s and working with SA abusers :noparty:  

I’ve seen her be called so much I assumed people here also called her that  

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

eddyjeddy
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’ve seen people on Twitter calling her that after she was exposed for supporting r*pists/ ped0s and working with SA abusers :noparty:  

I’ve seen her be called so much I assumed people here also called her that  

I- 

I guess that’s her new stage name now then 

Edited by eddyjeddy
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...