💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Michael Bublé says he sang a duet with Gaga

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

avalon x
1 hour ago, VTV said:

Oh honey, if Gaga invited him over for lunch, she was definitely entertaining the idea of collaborating with him.

I always thought they'd sound great together. I hope we get to listen to at least one duet by them. I love Michael! He's a sweetheart.  :sara: 

• YAAAS 1

11 hours ago, Creyk said:

Yeah sadly it's bound to happen sooner or later. Although Michael's jazz is a lot more palatable than Tony's so if she sings with him it might actually sound good.

oh my gosh I so disagree. Michael Buble is the blandest singer alive, am cringing at the thought of them singing together... and this is coming from someone who loves jazz

On 12/9/2023 at 9:47 AM, Tobcho said:

oh my gosh I so disagree. Michael Buble is the blandest singer alive, am cringing at the thought of them singing together... and this is coming from someone who loves jazz

You know, I heard some of his songs yesterday and I have to agree. It's definitely not a high priority. Literally anything is better than Tony though.

27monster27

I wonder when this was recorded. The only known time that they were recording together was in 2008 for Murder My Heart. He did mention way later that he liked working with her so maybe there's a later time we're unaware of.

EDIT: Wrong Michael 😂. What I wrote is about Michael Bolton, not Michael Bublé.

Edited by 27monster27
he/him/his

17 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I wonder when this was recorded. The only known time that they were recording together was in 2008 for Murder My Heart. He did mention way later that he liked working with her so maybe there's a later time we're unaware of.

they had lunch together in May 2022 according Bublé, so probably after that

32 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

You're thinking of Michael Bolton, different guy :laughga: 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 4:04 PM, Mr S said:

Please no. This would be fine in 2014 when she is repairing her image, but we are well pass that.

That sucks for you, Jazz is and will always be part of who she is. I will never understand why some people can’t see how valuable and amazing it is that Gaga is a multifaceted artist. Mind boggling, really. :fail:

Economy
On 12/8/2023 at 4:04 PM, Mr S said:

Please no. This would be fine in 2014 when she is repairing her image, but we are well pass that.

I dont think a single collab is gonna prevent new eras from coming. It sounds like this is a single song

Tyler1992
8 hours ago, Juanjo said:

That sucks for you, Jazz is and will always be part of who she is. I will never understand why some people can’t see how valuable and amazing it is that Gaga is a multifaceted artist. Mind boggling, really. :fail:

The people who think JazzGa is finished and wrapped up post image repair are in for disappointment. 

It’s incredibly strange some Monsters have Gaga in such a box that anything outside of pop music is some kind of preconceived and calculated venture to sell out.

• Like 1