Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Michael Bublé says he sang a duet with Gaga

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster

In a new interview Bublé mentions Gaga as one of the great artists he sang with throughout his career. Sorry if we know about this but this is news for me.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe8uod9n/

Last year they had lunch together and he attended one of her Jazz and Piano shows. Will we ever hear their duet? 

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Shook 7

I love how they show a picture of every collab but then there's an image of Gaga alone:sweat: Is that the secret project she recorded and produced? Maybe an original Jazz album? #LG7

could mean anything
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

PatrickMonster
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

Please no. This would be fine in 2014 when she is repairing her image, but we are well pass that.

Well Im pretty sure she is gonna release more jazz albums in the future as side projects. She kinda promised Tony to keep this genre alive, and she LOVES singing jazz.

• Like 43
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Well Im pretty sure she is gonna release more jazz albums in the future as side projects. She kinda promised Tony to keep this genre alive, and she LOVES singing jazz.

Yeah sadly it's bound to happen sooner or later. Although Michael's jazz is a lot more palatable than Tony's so if she sings with him it might actually sound good.

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 8

thatarizonasky

I think he was talking about a duet with Cher…notice how the video skips and then the interviewer mentions Cher again?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

I actually think Tony's death will take a big part of LG7/Her next jazz album. Just like how David Bowie's death made her rethink her whole Grammy's performance, just imagine loosing a friend like Tony. They were so close. If this duet with Michael Bublé is real, it may be about an original jazz album for Tony :shrug: I always thought it was really weird how she said she 'wrote and produced' a secret project. If it was about LG7 she would simply say she was working on new music. Maybe this is something jazz related or acoustic. Really personal for her and maybe that's why se said it was a special project.

could mean anything
  • Like 1

Anderson123

Ever since I read that she wrote and produced music for a special project I thought she was working on another collaboration album, or just more people involved. And also not something dance pop like Chromatica but more Adult oriented like A Star Is Born so maybe something like that is coming next year. Jazz, piano, other artists, etc.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I actually think Tony's death will take a big part of LG7/Her next jazz album. Just like how David Bowie's death made her rethink her whole Grammy's performance, just imagine loosing a friend like Tony. They were so close. If this duet with Michael Bublé is real, it may be about an original jazz album for Tony :shrug: I always thought it was really weird how she said she 'wrote and produced' a secret project. If it was about LG7 she would simply say she was working on new music. Maybe this is something jazz related or acoustic. Really personal for her and maybe that's why se said it was a special project.

IDK...based on the producers she is working with, it seems like LG7 will be a pop album, but she could surprise us.

artdoll

I for one would love to hear original jazz material from the Lady herself! :vegas:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Roughhouse Dandy
45 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Yeah sadly it's bound to happen sooner or later. Although Michael's jazz is a lot more palatable than Tony's so if she sings with him it might actually sound good.

Sadly? Baby that means new gaga music. What's there to be sad about? 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Thanks 1

Evan Peters

the hatred some of you have for jazz is so obnoxious. the literal definition of womp womp 

emma roberts is an abuser
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Werewolves Wanted
47 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I for one would love to hear original jazz material from the Lady herself! :vegas:

Can I request some moody smoke room jazz vibes so that I can drink wine and pretend I’m in noir? :giveup:

• YAAAS 3