Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Michael Bublé says he sang a duet with Gaga

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

Honestly, i'm interested. She does need to do something different and grow as an artist. Another pop album after Chromatica just won't cut it for me. I need to see an artistic evolution

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

Well Im pretty sure she is gonna release more jazz albums in the future as side projects. She kinda promised Tony to keep this genre alive, and she LOVES singing jazz.

I think Gaga should never stop singing jazz lol, it’s the perfect companion to her pop side and she loves doing it. A Michael collab would be great imo (and mainstream soccer mom supermarket radio holiday party playlist takeover potential), would especially love some holiday songs (originals or covers) :legend:

and ppl were worried about Bradley Cooper singing with Gaga and look how that turned out :tea:

Edited by LilMissThang

2 hours ago, Creyk said:

Yeah sadly it's bound to happen sooner or later. Although Michael's jazz is a lot more palatable than Tony's so if she sings with him it might actually sound good.

...this comment stinks

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

...this comment stinks

Some fans really be out here proudly announcing they have no taste 

• Like 4

Tyler1992
4 hours ago, Aglaya said:

I actually think Tony's death will take a big part of LG7/Her next jazz album. Just like how David Bowie's death made her rethink her whole Grammy's performance, just imagine loosing a friend like Tony. They were so close. If this duet with Michael Bublé is real, it may be about an original jazz album for Tony :shrug: I always thought it was really weird how she said she 'wrote and produced' a secret project. If it was about LG7 she would simply say she was working on new music. Maybe this is something jazz related or acoustic. Really personal for her and maybe that's why se said it was a special project.

I think Gaga did her tribute to him already with the Grammys and with Jazz + Piano, the new documentary coming out, Love For Sale, etc.

It seems strange, because that all happened before his death. But Alzheimer’s forces a person to say goodbye before they go. Gaga has been mourning the loss of Tony long before his death. 

I wouldn’t read far into the Buble duet. I bet she plays music with so many musicians. They could have been doing something off the cuff at lunch.

• Like 5

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Some fans really be out here proudly announcing they have no taste 

Wait, are you saying Jazz legend Tony Bennetts music isn’t as good as Michael Bublé?

Helxig
4 hours ago, Mr S said:

Please no. This would be fine in 2014 when she is repairing her image, but we are well pass that.

We kind of have to accept it though because she has said many times that singing jazz fills her heart and heals her and that she'll keep doing it forever if she can. Nothing like that about pop music :bear: Jazz & Piano came back to Vegas immediately, fully revamped. Enigma?... Exactly, an enigma. She's said that her past albums were her creative outlet and where she could get out all her emotions, and that she did music as a backup because she couldn't get acting jobs.. now she's acting, which fulfils all of that and more, what is there left for her in pop music? It all paints a picture that she's pretty done with pop, and if not, it isn't going to be the kind of pop music we're used to (see: Hold My Hand :bear:)

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Wait, are you saying Jazz legend Tony Bennetts music isn’t as good as Michael Bublé?

I’m saying the exact opposite of that. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1

PartySick
4 hours ago, Creyk said:

Yeah sadly it's bound to happen sooner or later. Although Michael's jazz is a lot more palatable than Tony's so if she sings with him it might actually sound good.

This is another reason why I'm putting space between myself and ggd for a bit 'cause like...I swear half of you aren't even fans :ladyhaha:

"Sadly it's bound to happen" says the Gaga "fan" in regards to the thing that makes Gaga happiest.

And how dare you at that comment about Tony's music :icant:

It's been nice to just listen to her music and appreciate who she is as an artist and a person without all the bitching and moaning from stans online who either want a parasitic social relationship with her or generic pop bops they can shake their asses to.

Too much energy towards this comment specifically, sorry for that, but I've been getting more and more fed up with Gaga fans for a long time 'cause imagine stanning one of the most versatile and talented artists in generations who is also a genuine human with a heart of gold and still finding reasons to go complain online daily :ladyhaha:

/Rant :nails:

OT: Give it to us :vegas:

🖤
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Tyler1992
27 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I’m saying the exact opposite of that. 

Okay phewwwf. 

oh I see I read that wrong. I’ll move along :cryga:

• Love 1

RAMROD