Bonobo

Durante

just realised you said 3 not 4 lol :toofunny:

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Controversiaga

Gaga , the Veronicas, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Madonna and mostly her personnality in the 90's, she was absolutely brilliant and so woke, and a hardworking mom, definitely the person that makes me want to improve myself etc

OMonster

3 is very tough. 

If I absolutely had to nail it down, I'd pick Gaga, Taylor and probably Madonna. 

Gaga used to inspire me because of her absolute commitment to her art and fearlessness to truly be herself. She stood up for what she believed in and expressed herself so bravely and individually. Her artistic vision and commitment to see it become a reality was also very inspiring back in the day. 

Gaga now inspires me because of her strength to keep going, despite the battles she has faced. 

Taylor inspires me because of her work ethic, songwriting, passion, fearlessness, resilience and marketing genius. No one has done it like Taylor has, so consistently, for the past 10 years. She is also an extremely talented artist; I strongly believe she is *the* mainstream songwriter of our times. No one can write songs like she can. 

Madonna inspires me because she's the OG and she refuses to stop. She changed the position of women in pop music forever and there would be no Gaga (or Taylor) without her. She is a legend and icon and it's incredible to see her just keep going. 

If I could pick a fourth, I'd currently pick Raye. I think she is an incredible artist and I'm inspired by her journey of freeing herself from the chains of label control and expectations. Witnessing her celebrate her artistic freedom over the past year or so has been very special. I rate her very highly and hope she really hits it big. 

subtext / fantasy

littlepotter

When it comes to inspiration, I would say Magdalena Bay, Weyes Blood, and Lana Del Rey

Edited by littlepotter
chaeri pls