• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
10 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Plane Jane gives off an ominous aura and I don't know why. 

Nymphia has me hooked immediately. Big Sasha Velour/Bob vibes with the immediate winner impression. Maybe Dawn too. 

Something about Hershii and Amanda Tori Meating that makes me want to stan. 

Interesting that you’d say “ominous” hahaha. Honestly she just strikes me as being insecure 

not US but gag! That's awesome. Should be much taller, tarnishes looks when someone has to awkwardly duck to get through

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

bionic
33 minutes ago, Levine said:

Kinda OT but Trixie is confirmed to be the host of The Pit Stop (again) and I kinda live for it! 

Thank goodness. I enjoyed Bianca but after a while insult comedy wears off

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AndiGaga
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Kinda OT but Trixie is confirmed to be the host of The Pit Stop (again) and I kinda live for it! 

I loooove her as the PitStop Host! Bianca grew into it but it showed that she does not care about the queens or the show as much as other hosts

• Like 4

hieronymus
On 12/8/2023 at 5:07 PM, r4therupbeat said:

The one who got eliminated this past week. B kay or something like that

we-are-b2k-hand-gestures.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Levine

Loving those first 12 minutes so far, the cast seems amazing. We can't pretend other WW series are as good as the US one but no, no one come close to it. I'm talking also about the editing, the lights, the sounds, etc. 

Are we going to see the other queens in the second episode or later in the first one?

Magneto

Also, any confirmation for a big celeb judge they usually have for the premiere or or is that a surprise?

Free my mind

alsemanche
10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Also, any confirmation for a big celeb judge they usually have for the premiere or or is that a surprise?

Yup, check the spoiler if you want to know

Spoiler

Charlize Theron if i remember correctly 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619

Isn’t the episode tonight? Looks like it’s a good cast, quite excited :vegas: what are your top 3/4 predictions? 

I think Sapphira, Morphine, Nymphia and Dawn

the video of that 12 minute sneak oeakninto episode one has queens in their confessionals hyping up Sapphira already, so she’s a lock in for me for sure. Morphine looks like she could be the drama of the season, and there always seems to be one of these queens in the finale so I’m expecting her. Nymphia’s promo look and entrance look are amazing, I think she’ll be the fashion queen, and Dawn is the alt queen that I think production knows everyone will love. 

rooting for Nymphia :firega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

phantasmas

thoughts on the talent show this 1st episode:

Spoiler

Mirage - SO FUN and kuntyy but glad Michelle told her to clean up her performance (I wish they said the same thing to her sister Anetra last season :billie:)

Dawn - meh.. like yeah she's different and creative but nothing special to me 

Sapphira Cristal - LOVE a vocal queen! comedic timing is great too.. hope she makes it far

Amanda Tori Meeting -  ...................

Q - glad i was high for that because I was cackling :ladyhaha:

Morphine - with a little practice I think she would be good at voguing 

Xunami Muse - bare minimum...but still rooting for u gurl!!

thoughts on the runway lewks:

Spoiler

Mirage - VEGAS!! but hope we get more than that

Dawn - cute but hoping she switches up the makeup :saladga: and im not just talking about swapping color palettes 

Sapphira - this needed a little more thought and editing but ok overall

Amanda - GURL BYE :triggered: LMAOO

Q - LOVE A SEWING QUEEN! shook that she made that lewk on her own

Morphine - GURL u knew better than to go pedestrian and after all the smack talking? LOL

Xunami - LOOOVE her walk. Lewk was fine. hoping she's hiding her cards for later

thoughts on the lip sync battle:

Spoiler

Q - no highs or lows :selena: u need to amp it up next time 

Sapphira -  easy work for her :golfclap: congrats queen on ur the season's first win!!

HAPPY DRAG RACE DAY, YALL :vegas:

• Love 1

Levine

Wow, just wow! I LOVED this premiere so so much, the queens are sooo talented! 

I was shocked at Mirage and Amanda talent show, I thought they were going to be a mess but actually they can move, dance and are pretty funny. I agree with Michelle's critiques tho: one has to pay attention to the make up and the other one is a little messy.

Dawn has no talent otherwise you don't do that...what was that? what was the show? where was the talent? I'm SO tired of drag queens like Dawn, so tired.

Disappointed by Xunami too. She and Dawn were my bottom 2 and I can't believe the other queens put Amanda below them two.

Sapphira is A M A Z I N G! That's what I'm talking about when I say I wish to see "more mature" drag queens: they will serve you cuntiness, TALENT, looks, personality and gaggins! She slayed the lipsync too!

Q is cute, but I think she'll fade back in the long run. But I can't deny this was also her episode (along with Sapphira)

• Like 1

bpmMonkey

Uff, that was such a doozy.. love Dawn, the rest kinda bored me. The queens just feel like a caricature of drag race itself, all of them do the thing and are probably amazing in their cities, but US is now in its 16th season and I just feel we hit a wall with what can be expected. Let’s see what the other half brings and if we‘ll get some form of chemistry on the tv screen :bye::laughga:

(I’m more excited for RaceChaser, Roscos and Trixie lol)

Edited by bpmMonkey
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619

Lowkey, I hope they stop the talent shows for regular seasons and save it for All Stars :selena: just all original songs, might as well get them to do a girl group challenge instead 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 3

• bionic changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race (season 16) – Now Airing