• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Ziggy
9 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Why would she have that when she already gave birth to the babies?

Well, you have a stomach a little after birth lol but I mean like it would have been more interesting to give birth to each on stage. Like pop one out, carry it, pop one, carry it. Idk I just think for octomom gags it felt lacking a bit

Reality
9 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

People online keep saying “this is such a strong group of girls” which I completely disagree with. I think there’s actually a disproportionate amount of filler queens this year (literally half the cast) but the difference is that the top queens are REALLY good so they’re helping to compensate.

Top:
Sapphira
Nymphia
Q

Mid:
Dawn
Plane
Plasma
Morphine

Filler:
Mirage (Sorry not sorry, just facts)
Amanda
Mhi’ya
Geneva
Hershii
Xunami
Megami

I think they're a strong group of girls tbh. I agree that the queens who are really good stand out more than some of the other queens, but even the "filler queens", as you've categorized them, are entertaining as f*ck. I mean, I don't particularly care for Mirage or Amanada, but they're great TV. Geneva could also have an interesting storyline going from the Top 2 in episode 2 to Bottom 2 in episode 3. The only queen who isn't all that entertaining or funny is Mhi'ya imo.

🃏🖤👹

Reality

I forgot to comment my thoughts on Episode 2 last week!

TL;DR: Nymphia should've been in the top 2 (and should've won imo); Geneva, Hershii, Mhi'ya, and Plasma were fine; Megami had a poor talent show & runway; and I really didn't like Plane Jane :selena: 

As for my thoughts this episode...Girl, I love this cast! The playing field feels a lot more even to me than in S15, which is good. I felt like with S15, it was just Sasha Colby's season to lose. Here, I think there are multiple frontrunners for the crown, which is exciting. I also love how shady and funny a lot of these queens are. There's drama and I'm here for it! 

Nymphia's look was incredible. It was one of the best-made looks on the show imo. She's my pick to win now. I also agreed with Q and Sapphira's top placements. Q's third look was good, but I didn't think it looked as polished as Nymphia's. Sapphira's third look was good, but I think her first two looks (particularly the pumpkin one) were outstanding. I understand Hershii, Geneva, and Mhi'ya's placements, but honestly, I didn't think Mhi'ya's third look was bad. I liked it a lot actually. 

I haven't read this entire thread, so idk what people have been saying about Plane Jane, but knowing the discourse surrounding her online, I know that people have strong opinions about her :giveup: Personally, I loathed her in episode 2. The talent show did seem like a Jimbo rip-off imo and I wasn't a fan of her attitude. Admittedly, I think she makes great TV, but there's a difference between playful shade and just being straight-up rude. Mistress' shade in S15 was the former whereas Plane's was the latter. That said, I liked her more this episode. I've yet to watch Untucked though so we'll see if my opinion changes again :icant: 

Overall, great episode and I'm excited for the season! I think Q, Nymphia, and Sapphira are all but guaranteed to make the final 4. I'm still unsure who that 4th spot goes to though. I want it to be Dawn because I love her so much :gayhat:

Oh, and as for the lip sync? It was fine. I agree with Geneva winning, but I'm surprised that Hershii's first out tbh. I thought she was going to last a little longer. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

SlowLoris

Maybe this has already been said but I really don't wanna read 14 pages of comments...

This season feels a little more "old drag Race" in some ways, which I love.  Not in the format of the show, which is still very "new drag Race", but like in the selection of queens and the interactions they have lol I'm living for the old school drag shade.  Last season was great, but also a little too friendly for my taste 🤣

• Like 4

Ultimecia

The way I audibly gasped when Nymphia appeared in her third look. :giveup:

Best look since Utica's sleeping bag masterpiece.

I'm rooting hard for Q & Nymphia!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I'm rooting hard for Q & Nymphia!

Agreed! Q looks like such a sweet polished teather girl and Nymphia has slayed her looks and I love that we've seen her playing the game without having to be shady or rude. :golfclap:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

Beside Brittany Browski, the other two guests of the pit stop were Jimbo and Bebe, two winners... is the all stars winners 2 coming? I remember we clocked the first season thanks to the guests of the pit stop too.

And another OT (sorry) but what happened to Aquaria? She seems out of the radar when it comes to Drag Race? 

• Like 1

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

Beside Brittany Browski, the other two guests of the pit stop were Jimbo and Bebe, two winners... is the all stars winners 2 coming? I remember we clocked the first season thanks to the guests of the pit stop too.

And another OT (sorry) but what happened to Aquaria? She seems out of the radar when it comes to Drag Race? 

I just watched the episode actually and was thinking about Trixie and Bebe being in the same season :tony: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Love 1

alsemanche
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Aquaria tweeted about Nymphia yesterday or something but yeah she's been less invovled in the franchise I think 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

bionic
3 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I just watched the episode actually and was thinking about Trixie and Bebe being in the same season :tony: 

you mean on All Winners 2 or All Stars 3 where they already were

buy bionic

bionic
3 hours ago, Levine said:

I haven't heard anything about AW2.

I don't know what Aquaria is up to but she was at Drag Con UK this weekend just gone so I don't think she's fully associated. She lots a bit of reputation with her diva antics post-win but I assume she is doing better in the fashion world than the performance world

buy bionic
  • Like 1

alsemanche

I wonder if they'll actually do AW2 given the alleged messes that happened behind the scenes 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
Just now, alsemanche said:

I wonder if they'll actually do AW2 given the alleged messes that happened behind the scenes 

I can't see it in the next few years. I expect if/when it happens again they'll want to draw from a much bigger pool of international winners (maybe including the non-Ru seasons)

AS9 spoiler

Spoiler

If AS9 has the same/similar format as AW did then if the season is good that could possibly rehabilitate the image of the non-elimination season

buy bionic