• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

weed
51 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Seriously? Iโ€™m surprised how opinions can drastically differ. In my opinion episode 1 ate this one.

Yes! I think both were great, I am just in love w Plane and Nymphia and I thought most of these girls were more exciting. but still love the ep 1 girls and their talents.ย 

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, PolishSausage91 said:

The current Russian government has been in power for about 24 years and has done a lot of harm with the support of Russian society. Unfortunately, in this case, one must have a strong opinion, and mine is that Russia is harming world peace. But let's not turn this conversation into a discussion about politics ๐Ÿ˜„

And Russian history extends further than 24 years ๐Ÿซถ

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Seriously? Iโ€™m surprised how opinions can drastically differ. In my opinion episode 1 ate this one.

Eh, episode 1โ€™s performances + runways were much more of a mixed bag imoย 

PolishSausage91
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

And Russian history extends further than 24 years ๐Ÿซถ

Sorry, but still not convinced ๐Ÿ˜Š

PolishSausage91๐ŸŒญ

bionic

just watching the episode now. not loving plane jane's attitude but feel like she's playing a villain character on purpose? she's a bit much but she's not really beingย offensiveย as you'd expect if she were being genuinely nasty.

the top2 very much surprsied me

buy bionic

Ladle Ghoulash
51 minutes ago, PolishSausage91 said:

Sorry, but still not convinced ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not convinced that a country thatโ€™s over a thousand years old shouldnโ€™t be defined exclusively by the past 24 years? ๐Ÿซ 

elijahfan
50 minutes ago, bionic said:

just watching the episode now. not loving plane jane's attitude but feel like she's playing a villain character on purpose? she's a bit much but she's not really beingย offensiveย as you'd expect if she were being genuinely nasty.

Yeah I'm waiting to see how this evolves... It was somewhat fun in one episode, but this attitude will get really old if she doesn't end up showing some vulnerability at some point.

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
54 minutes ago, bionic said:

Top 2: Burger Queen? I see it. The queen who cleared customs? Not so much.

weed
55 minutes ago, bionic said:

girl some of the fans are being so wild about it.. saying she's not a Bianca because she was just being nasty not funny, meanwhile the worst she said was "You're a piglet" and Bianca has said people can be too ugly to be raped... I hate the puritan phase we have entered.ย 

• Like 1

androiduser

how do we think the immunity will be used? It seems that it's not just valid for the next episode, but any future elimination. Will the queen be able to lose a lip sync and still save herself? Or will she be saved from the being in bottom 2?

bionic
10 hours ago, weed said:

girl some of the fans are being so wild about it.. saying she's not a Bianca because she was just being nasty not funny, meanwhile the worst she said was "You're a piglet" and Bianca has said people can be too ugly to be raped... I hate the puritan phase we have entered.ย 

young people who grew up on drag race and have zero idea that the drag race style of drag is based in that kind of insult humor... because the show has sanitised itself for mass marketability to the extent that even a side eye can lead to a hate campaign against a queen... its ridiculous and another symptom of performative activism where ppl feel the compulsion to actively seek out drama just to prove their own superiority. SAD!

buy bionic
  • Like 3

bionic
7 hours ago, androiduser said:

how do we think the immunity will be used? It seems that it's not just valid for the next episode, but any future elimination. Will the queen be able to lose a lip sync and still save herself? Or will she be saved from the being in bottom 2?

if its going to be like a survivor shield you can keep around for however long, i think you should have to use it immediately after the challenge is announced. Like "oh its a sewing challenge, I'm 100% going to flop, I'm using my immunity" and not an after-the-fact "I flopped so Im using my immunity"

I can't remember how immunity worked before its been sooo long

buy bionic

Luke78619

Just rewatched both episodes and Iโ€™m really liking a lot of these queens tbhย :sara:

my faves are Sapphira, Mirage, Dawn, Amanda, Xunami, Nymphia and Planeย 

I know sheโ€™s controversial but I think Plane is a big reason why people will be looking forward to future episodes. I know Iโ€™m DYING for her to see Amandaโ€™s makeup :air:ย 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CoolTrainerTerry
2 hours ago, bionic said:

if its going to be like a survivor shield you can keep around for however long, i think you should have to use it immediately after the challenge is announced. Like "oh its a sewing challenge, I'm 100% going to flop, I'm using my immunity" and not an after-the-fact "I flopped so Im using my immunity"

In previous seasons, they had immunity in the next challenge only.ย 

androiduser
4 hours ago, bionic said:

ย 

i think in the old episodes it only worked for the next episode

• Like 1