1. 1. Could you win RuPaul's Drag Race?

• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

weed

"YOU'RE A PIGLET" :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

I look at them and I'm thinking "damn this is the brick squad" sf;odgindf;ogb omg.... I love her

"I hope that next bitch slips" lgibsdfgiubdsfgil representation matters, girls. That's so me.

obsessed w Nymphia too. icon. and being in Yellow 24/7 queen has taste, the best color to exist. 

Edited by weed

Ladle Ghoulash
On 1/6/2024 at 7:36 PM, Reality said:

I thought this was a pretty good first episode! I like the cast so far and I'm interested to see the 7 other queens next week.

I've been a fan of Dawn long before she was cast. I love her style of drag and she's my favorite so far! I loved her talent show too. It's very much in the same vein as Willow Pill or Jimbo, who have very weird, conceptual, campy types of drag, which again, I love.

Q and Sapphira both did great as well. I loved Q's runway and her talent show was very unique and funny. Sapphira's extremely talented as well, and her talent show look? :giveup: Mama that is DRAAAAG :firega: Wasn't the biggest fan of her runway though. 

Morphine and Mirage were fine. I liked Morphine's talent show, but her runway was a bit underwhelming. Mirage's talent show was super entertaining, but I thought her runway was only ok.

Now Amanda and Xunami...Amanda seems like an outgoing person and I think she makes for good TV, but her drag...is not the greatest. And idk, but to me her energy gives off someone who's trying too hard. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about her seems like she's trying so much to be funny and quirky. Xunami's talent show was disappointing though. If you're going to make an original lip sync song, I feel like you have to go one of two ways: you either have to be an incredible dancer like Anetra or you go weird and funny like Dawn. Just doing a standard drag number isn't going to cut it imo. As for her runway, it was fine, but it wasn't spectacular.

Sapphira's win was deserved, especially after that lip sync. If there was gonna be a bottom 2, it was definitely going to be Amanda and Xunami. I wonder how long they're going to do the Rate A Queen system though. I can't imagine that Ru won't be judging them at all this season.

My only critique of this episode—and I guess of the season so far—is that I'm not a fan of split premieres that run for 2 weeks. I loved what they did with S15. It was a split premiere, but they premiered the 2 episodes on the same day. It gives us more time to meet the queens because you're still doing a split premiere, but it doesn't feel like a week is being wasted by someone not going home. I mean, I'm assuming that no one's going home next week either. 

Overall, great start to the season and I'm excited to see where it goes! Btw, I think Dawn and Sapphira are going to make it far. They both know how to make Ru laugh and Ru gets their sense of humor.

I thought Mirage’s performance was good, but her runway was a mess. Morphine’s runway + performance were so meh, imo. Very forgettable. Amanda was messy, but I thought she had great energy + stage presence 

• Like 1

AndiGaga

Based on first impressions, the second group lacks uniqueness. Only Plane Jane & Nymphia Wind look and seem like they have Top 5 potential, lets see

candydarling
On 1/6/2024 at 7:00 AM, bpmMonkey said:

(I’m more excited for RaceChaser, Roscos and Trixie lol)

I think nowadays I only watch drag race to catch up with those three lol

• Love 1

gagzus

Not the biggest fan of Plane Jane purely because her attitude is rotten and misplaced from the teaser. And I feel like if she were a PoC she would be HATED by the fandom so much.

• Like 3

Emigrante

One of the best recent US premieres to be fair. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, The Powerpuff Girl said:

One of the best recent US premieres to be fair. 

Eh. Better than 14 maybe, but doesn’t touch 15. The talent show for the first half of the premiere was such a mixed bag, the runways were pretty meh across the board…

Ladle Ghoulash
37 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Not the biggest fan of Plane Jane purely because her attitude is rotten and misplaced from the teaser. And I feel like if she were a PoC she would be HATED by the fandom so much.

Yeah, not to mention if you’re gonna read that deeply, you gotta be funny asf and she was A.) not funny B.) so smug and self-congratulatory about her unfunny remarks. You gotta pick a struggle, sis. You can’t be both arrogant and unfunny. 

• Like 1

Noah X

Rupaul: "Xunami - your entrance made a splash, but tonight, the waves were...flat."

bionic

Is Plane Jane the one coming for Katya in her promo?

buy bionic

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is Plane Jane the one coming for Katya in her promo?

yup

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Emigrante
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Eh. Better than 14 maybe, but doesn’t touch 15. The talent show for the first half of the premiere was such a mixed bag, the runways were pretty meh across the board…

I’m excluding 15. Season 13 was also lucklaster in my opinion.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 1

gagzus
20 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Yeah, not to mention if you’re gonna read that deeply, you gotta be funny asf and she was A.) not funny B.) so smug and self-congratulatory about her unfunny remarks. You gotta pick a struggle, sis. You can’t be both arrogant and unfunny. 

Yeah exactly, as a queen myself you HAVE to get to know girls you’re with first before reading them. I understand it’s a bit, but it’s a deeply unfunny bit. 

• Thanks 1

bionic
21 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

44 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Yeah exactly, as a queen myself you HAVE to get to know girls you’re with first before reading them. I understand it’s a bit, but it’s a deeply unfunny bit. 

What did shse say

buy bionic