• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

weed
Just now, Levine said:

Wait, there is no reunion this season? why?

Unless they make the finale a reunion, there is no reunion! I don't know why.

But the reason they filmed it all in advance is apparently because of writer's strikes as well as leaks/photos from live finales. Perhaps Anetra injuring her dancer and everyone knowing about it right away also influenced. 

• Like 1

Levine
1 minute ago, weed said:

Unless they make the finale a reunion, there is no reunion! I don't know why.

But the reason they filmed it all in advance is apparently because of writer's strikes as well as leaks/photos from live finales. Perhaps Anetra injuring her dancer and everyone knowing about it right away also influenced. 

That's really sad. With a cast like this you don't do the reunion? wtf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

weed
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Literally!! This is THE cast to have a reunion with! So much has happened! So much drama! Amanda coming out as trans! Q's twitter meltdown! We are ROBBED.

@Levine omg though.... the queens literally TALKED about the reunion on Instagram live so it does exist... they said it was very spicy, it was filmed. Maybe it will be a 10 minute segment next episode, I really have no clue. 

Edited by weed
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Levine
8 minutes ago, weed said:

Literally!! This is THE cast to have a reunion with! So much has happened! So much drama! Amanda coming out as trans! Q's twitter meltdown! We are ROBBED.

@Levine omg though.... the queens literally TALKED about the reunion on Instagram live so it does exist... they said it was very spicy, it was filmed. Maybe it will be a 10 minute segment next episode, I really have no clue. 

They sold the episode as the "reunion" tho, but now that I think about it I do too remember someone talked about the reunion

https://x.com/RuPaulsDragRace/status/1778905936196935840

I can't believe people on X are saying they want all the reunions like the lallaparuza and no more classic reunions like I loved those lol 

Edited by Levine
  • Thanks 1

PMM

amazing ep.

the closest ones were:
plasma and mhiya
mirage and morphine
megami and morphine

s16 is one for the books. def in top 6 seasons from us

I Am a Joke

Shakmasda

So 2 of the 3 finalists may go home without any big cash consolation prizes but Morphine basked in 50k?  Or will the second place be giving 50k and the third a Ru Badge? lol

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I think there will be a little reunion moment on the finale episode, otherwise there’s not so much content to fill a whole episode :shrug: I guess it will be Eleganza Extravaganza/Best Drag runway with the eliminated queens+ reunion+ top3 musical solo numbers+ lipsync for the crown from top2

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1

weed
4 hours ago, Levine said:

I can't believe people on X are saying they want all the reunions like the lallaparuza and no more classic reunions like I loved those lol 

Same I much prefer a classic reunion, I want the drama rehashed, I think it could be a hybrid if they made it a little more streamlined/less time between performances. 

• Like 4

I love the smackdown format, but it makes so much more sense during the season. There is more at stake, rather than now all of the queens were like "well, I've already gone home, so whatever". Maybe if they were to be eliminated, the lip syncs would be even fiercer.

I agree, I miss the regular reunion. Its a cute way to get the last drop of drama and rewatch the best moments. Also, I read that this season the OG reunion was really, I mean really spicy, that's why they didn't air it. Anyone to back me up ?

P.S.: Plasma won that lip sync ... 

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋
  • Love 1

weed
15 hours ago, BrB said:

Also, I read that this season the OG reunion was really, I mean really spicy, that's why they didn't air it. Anyone to back me up ?

The queens on IG live like 2 months ago said it was veryy spicy, Mirage said "everyone was so mean," and Xunami just tweeted this:

so it's all very weird lol I really want it to be released, I don't think they've ever released something as big as a reunion after a season but maybe it'll happen still.

• Thanks 1

PMM
5 minutes ago, weed said:

The queens on IG live like 2 months ago said it was veryy spicy, Mirage said "everyone was so mean," and Xunami just tweeted this:

so it's all very weird lol I really want it to be released, I don't think they've ever released something as big as a reunion after a season but maybe it'll happen still.

there is no reunion, they were laughing for the fact that their "reunion" is lollapalooza

Edited by PMM
I Am a Joke

weed
17 minutes ago, PMM said:

there is no reunion, they were laughing for the fact that their "reunion" is lollapalooza

Enough of the lies and trickery from the cast!

342J.gif

• LMAO 2

weed

gagged! Love that. Not to be conspiracy-esque but they're def building up Raven's judging experience/involvement :hor: 

• YAAAS 1

Reality

Last week's lipsync smackdown was great. I wasn't feeling any of the first-round lipsyncs aside from Megami's, but the rounds after that were better. Megami ATE the entire episode and that kind of campy, comedic style of lipsyncing is my fave. She had bits planned out for everything, and it was all perfectly timed and executed. That kind of attention to detail is why I love lipsyncs like hers and Bob's and why I dislike stuff like what Tia did in the UKvTW2 finale. She just felt like she was doing random stuff at random points in the song; none of it had intention or purpose and it was just like "Oh, look at how weird and funny I can be!"

Excited for this week's finale! Until the final challenge, I thought the top 2 were Sapphira and Plane, but now I think it's Sapphira and Nymphia. Either queen would be a great winner, but I'm rooting for Nymphia. I love her style of drag and I think she has a unique perspective on it. But I think it's Sapphira's to lose. She did great in the competition and she got a fantastic edit. She gives off winner energy imho.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

bionic
11 minutes ago, weed said:

gagged! Love that. Not to be conspiracy-esque but they're def building up Raven's judging experience/involvement :hor: 

Raven would be one of the worst ppl to take over. Talented makeup artist but not a great person (and also was pretty unremarkable on the show)

At least have a winner take over

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2