đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Feud: Capote and The Swans

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

gamtownamaatt76-656f61d64207e.jpeg?crop=
Ryan Murphy Productions have unveiled the cover for their latest season of the anthology series Feud. 

Premiering January 31st 2024

gamtownamaatt76-656f614fd9f7b.jpeg?resiz

Edited by myluis617
  • YAAAS 4

omgggggggg what a cunty f*cking poster!!! so gagged, so excited for the season. Feud S1 was amazing, and this story I'm somewhat familiar with but really not much so I can't wait to be gagged

• Like 1
  • Love 1

myluis617
Just now, weed said:

omgggggggg what a cunty f*cking poster!!! so gagged, so excited for the season. Feud S1 was amazing, and this story I'm somewhat familiar with but really not much so I can't wait to be gagged

I dont know about this Feud but im always so excited to see a Murphy production. Im gonna do more research on what this story is about. Season 1 was awesome.

• YAAAS 1

5 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I dont know about this Feud but im always so excited to see a Murphy production. Im gonna do more research on what this story is about. Season 1 was awesome.

The general vibe is the author of Breakfast at Tiffany's (and other works) wrote a book exposing the secrets of many of their Hollywood colleagues and friends :vegas:

For anyone curious, this will be based on this book:

Capote's Women: A True Story of Love, Betrayal, and a Swan Song for an Era https://a.co/d/4Oha0ep

I have the book and it’s JUICY

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Love 1

SevenWonder

I went through a Truman Capote phase in college (I love reading classic literature). Read everything by him. This is going to be SO MUCH GAY FUN. 

Can't wait.