💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Dec. 5) Lady Gaga looking gorgeous in new Instagram story

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

Stunosha Dupree Davenport Paris Van Michaels Noir London Bo’Nina Brown Zeta Jones Joanne Angelina Germanotta yup yup 

• 1 month later...
Babel

So... what now?

Are there more posts from her using the black hearts? 

• YAAAS 1

monketsharona

How people came for us (thinking she was recording music) saying she was at the gym while she was at Shangri-La studio

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

Moonlight on Water

why the hell did you guys post on this..

she/her
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to (Dec. 5) Lady Gaga looking gorgeous in new Instagram story
monketsharona
50 minutes ago, Moonlight on Water said:

why the hell did you guys post on this..

Just to remember Lady Gaga is always focused on creating music even if she is not sharing it online. Just to remember her focus on LG7 is as important as her focus on her next actress project. 

Even if this fanbase is always treating her as a lazy ass retired artist focusing on make-up shits.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Moonlight on Water
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Just to remember Lady Gaga is always focused on creating music even if she is not sharing it online. Just to remember her focus on LG7 is as important as her focus on her next actress project. 

Even if this fanbase is always treating her as a lazy ass retired artist focusing on make-up shits.

I mean yeah i get it but i wish old threads like this would get locked after a duration of time cause it kinda leads people to think that smth new happened

she/her

LateToCult
On 12/5/2023 at 1:28 PM, LateToCult said:

Looks like a lawn mower to me :partysick:

I still stand by this statement. :partysick:

StarstruckIllusion
15 hours ago, Ophelia said:

in Shangri-La we trust

hopeful music video GIF by Lady Gaga

Can you not revive months old threads by posting on them when they become irrelevant? Thanks 

Edonis

This thread is a month old, it's not like they were bumping a thread from pre-pandemic :emma:

• Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

This thread is a month old, it's not like they were bumping a thread from pre-pandemic :emma:

When it trends and it’s not dated, it comes across as Gaga posting new pics TODAY. THIS is the issue

Edonis
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

When it trends and it’s not dated, it comes across as Gaga posting new pics TODAY. THIS is the issue

But the title literally says Dec. 5 in it :emma: UNLESS that was added after it started trending?

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

But the title literally says Dec. 5 in it :emma: UNLESS that was added after it started trending?

It was added after (something that rarely happens in this scenario bc the associated OP usually moves on)

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Shook 1