Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you guys like Tara?

HausAlly

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She seems like a good friend to Gaga and that's great. She's a bit immature when it comes "shading" people who don't like Gaga, though.

I sometimes don't really know what to think about her. She seems to be a good friend, but when I met her, I felt like she was probably a bit... pretentious. I don't know, I might be wrong, but I had this weird feeling about her. I also think she can be pretty childish... I'm thinking about the Die Antwoord and Perez feuds, for instance.

Anyway, still got to give her a kiss :P

543376_4643898335572_1335905397_n.jpg

yeah i kinda get a weird feeling about her too, but then idk, all i know is that she seems to be a great friend to gaga and if she makes her happy then thats good enough for me

I like her (and she seems like a fun person to be around), but I CANNOT stand when people ride her dick and act like she's famous. I see videos of people screaming her name and crying over her. :pukey:

She won't go up to you for screaming her name and invite you backstage to meet Gaga.

The same goes with Fozzi.

:clap: :clap:

HeAteMyHeart

I find the love for her on places like LM.com annoying... I guess I don't think she is that important. She does Gaga's makeup and does it well every once and awhile... woop. Good for her.

elijahfan

yeah i kinda get a weird feeling about her too, but then idk, all i know is that she seems to be a great friend to gaga and if she makes her happy then thats good enough for me

Yeah gurl, I agree ;)

Nobody's perfect. But as long as she's good to Gaga, I'm good.

heavymlover

I don't mind her. I mean, she's totally harmless. She just got relevant among the fanbase, and I like that she says what Gaga can't to protect her status. And she's one of her biggest friends, so it makes her happy, which I'm totally fine with.

Well I'm sure you don't know Tara to start saying she's irrelevant to Gaga, you don't know their relashionship either, they seem like good friends.

Archived