💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

‼️ GTA 6 Trailer out NOW

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Reality

The graphics look really good. I saw the trailer when it leaked and was in terrible quality, so I lowkey thought it was a fake trailer and people just spliced real videos to make a trailer :bradley: 

But 2025? :nooo::nooo::nooo:

🃏🖤👹

ALGAYDO

The graphics look sick, and that alligator is serving cúnt :firega:

Can’t believe I was still in High School when GTA5 came out :bear:

Edited by ALGAYDO

Helxig

KLMGKDNJNSJGKDHNR I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TROLL OMG THEY'RE GOING BACK TO VICE CITY :air:   I clocked many, many, many hours playing Vice City when I was younger and just seeing that beach in HD all these years later just gave me a visceral reaction. I had to pause omg I can't watch any more rn I need a second

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Helxig

I can't believe it's Vice City but in modern times. Never in my wildest dreams as a kid did I imagine that in 20 years. TWENTY YEARS. When I'm in my 30's, I would be seeing it back again in a kind of HD I wouldn't believe

The city has grown :bradley: in-game (if it's modern day which it looks like is it) it would have been 40 years. I can't wait to explore the city again and see how it's changed

Also this map is apparently their biggest map yet so I'm so excited to see how they've built upon and expanded the map of Vice City

These childhood-adult moments just hit so hard sometimes. I wish I was mentally prepared to know it was dropping today :huntyga:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

elijahfan

Video games have reached such an insane realistic level… Curious to see how this will look in-game, but this looks eerily good. 2025 tho….. I guess I still have some time before investing in that PS5.

Edited by elijahfan

I’m so unbelievably excited, I’ve been waiting so long for this ahhh! I don’t play games anymore as much as I don’t have time, but I’ll be definitely pre ordering this, I’m so glad I have the latest Xbox.

i used to play San Andreas and vice city all the time as a kid 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Helxig

At least I have a year to save up for a new PC because I just know this is gonna be mad difficult to run :huntyga:

DontCallMeAlice
12 hours ago, Helxig said:

At least I have a year to save up for a new PC because I just know this is gonna be mad difficult to run :huntyga:

Yeah you might consider buying a console instead :huntyga: They’re releasing it on Xbox/ps5 and apparently the pc version will come in 2026 or even 2027 as they usually do with their games at launch. 

Padam.