๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift branded 'money greedy' and a 'capitalist queen' by her dedicated fans

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Spartacus

Refreshing to see not everyone is up her *** and falling for her inconsiderate chart monger bullshit. :flutter:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข
  • Thanks 1

i mean... she's a music industry titan in a capitalist society... let's put 2 and 2 together... you're not her friend, you're her customer...

doguinho-mastigando.gif

mother, what must i do?

RAMROD

LMAO people be ignorant on how these movies drops huh?

It always been started with cinemas then to digital market & incendiary market (airlines, cruise ships, hotels, etc) first, then hard copies (if any), before it hits streaming for no extra cost.ย 

Streaming will be always be last, unless stated otherwise by contract. Such as when Taylor or Bey signed to release their tour (Reputation Tour) or show (Beychella) exclusively to Netflix.ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ WUMBOLOGY! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Juanlittlem
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

LMAO people be ignorant on how these movies drops huh?

It always been started with cinemas then to digital market & incendiary market (airlines, cruise ships, hotels, etc) first, then hard copies (if any), before it hits streaming for no extra cost.ย 

Streaming will be always be last, unless stated otherwise by contract. Such as when Taylor or Bey signed to release their tour (Reputation Tour) or show (Beychella) exclusively to Netflix.ย 

Renting for 20$ is still a lot considering you only have it for 2 days and regular movies for rent dont go over 6$

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Cody James

To be fair, other mega releases on itunes for rent this year have been inflated for early rental.

huttont

I am a major swiftie. I think $20 is an insane amount to change for a one time rental, but then again, if you agree with me, then just donโ€™t stream itย :shrug:

ThisGuyTony

She tricked yall into buying the same albums twice but this was their breaking point?:lmao:ย 

• LMAO 2

AllyCampana

took them long enough, ive thankfully opened my eyes during the folklore era and it deff became prominent ย during the midnights era

Ally

AllyCampana

im more shocked this was the breaking point for me LMAO like the selling multiple vinyl variants

Ally

Spartacus
23 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

She tricked yall into buying the same albums twice but this was their breaking point?:lmao:ย 

Twice? lol There were literally 20 different versions and you know any good stan is gonna buy two of each.

• LMAO 1

Spartacus

$20 to stream it ONCE and you KNOW down the road it'll be on DVD for purchase. People are FINALLY waking up! :fan:

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Id be mad if I got an album and the back cover wasnt full, like this one or 1989 version

ย 

I see where youโ€™re coming from. From a visual art standpoint it is frustrating, especially if you donโ€™t plan on buying the full set to complete the image. But the concept is very clever and doesnโ€™t really impact the music, does it? Someone isnโ€™t necessarily missing out on her music by not buying these, especially since (with the one exception of target exclusives) the tracklist is the same as on streaming.
Iโ€™m not sure if Taylor should be held responsible for people not liking the design or marketing choice of her albums.ย 
In my point of view, I feel it boils down to a simple answer of โ€œif you donโ€™t like it, donโ€™t buy it.โ€ I happen to like it, and enjoy what she does with the different variants.
Now, if weโ€™re talking the various โ€œlimitedโ€ digital downloads? I think thatโ€™s a bit ridiculous. The amount of digital downloads with exclusive tracks scattered all over the place has no design artistry, itโ€™s just marketing. That is obnoxious, I donโ€™t blame people for hating that whatsoever.ย 

Taylucifer

I mean, clocked, we been saying this since since lover and the collab with Stella McCartney. folklore and its variants kinda got away with it but since 2021 ish and the constant merch drops, various vinyls etc it has definitely has been a growing attitude which is coming to a head with her billionaire status

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Admin locked this topic