💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Fans Entertaining Themselves After No Personalized Message On Spotify Wrapped

RAMROD

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4
On 11/30/2023 at 2:48 AM, Juanlittlem said:

I mean its still a nice way to thank people for listening to your music and it literally takes 20 seconds. 

I agree but it hasnt been the norm for her to post like this for a while. I think its setting up for disappointment if fans thought she would post about this. I see your point of view, just saying in the big scheme of things its not a huge deal. 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I agree but it hasnt been the norm for her to post like this for a while. I think its setting up for disappointment if fans thought she would post about this. I see your point of view, just saying in the big scheme of things its not a huge deal. 

It's not a huge deal but people post new threads that becomes popular on any new picture of her on insta? Make it make sense. 
Clearly fans are thirsty for content, any kind. Stop downplaying things as if that make you the better fan :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagasEnigma4
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It's not a huge deal but people post new threads that becomes popular on any new picture of her on insta? Make it make sense. 
Clearly fans are thirsty for content, any kind. Stop downplaying things as if that make you the better fan :icant:

I am not saying I am the better fan, just saying in the grand scheme of things its not a huge deal. 2024 will be a huge year for Gaga content so we have that to look forward to. I respect your opinion though, we all want content.

Edited by GagasEnigma4

14 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

2024 will be a huge year for Gaga content

But will it be?

The only confirmed and sure thing is Joker movie that will be released in October 2024. We might get a trailer in the first half of 2024 and nothing else. Don't think Joker promotion will start before July 2024.

So, what do we have to look forward to until July 2024??

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Yeah she's been ignoring her music fans for a long time already so it didnt surprise me she didnt bother recording a quick message to say thanks tbh. It just shows where she stands lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Controversiaga

She wasn’t in my top anything this year anyways lol

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Magneto
9 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

She wasn’t in my top anything this year anyways lol

Came here to say this LMAO

Free my mind
  • YAAAS 1