💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift- You’re Losing Me (From The Vault)

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Taylor Swift- You’re Losing Me (From The Vault)

I can't even imagine how it feels to be Taylor (or any icon). You wake up and there's hundreds of millions of people listening to your music, waiting to see what you post, spending their savings to see you sing. Just such an insane life! 

• Like 4

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, weed said:

I can't even imagine how it feels to be Taylor (or any icon). You wake up and there's hundreds of millions of people listening to your music, waiting to see what you post, spending their savings to see you sing. Just such an insane life! 

Same lol. The fact she has the biggest year of all Spotify history with 26.1 Billion streams 

• YAAAS 2

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

watch this go number 1 lol

It already did on iTunes us 😭😭😭😭

• YAAAS 2

22 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same lol. The fact she has the biggest year of all Spotify history with 26.1 Billion streams 

That's like $100M :nooo: then there's physical sales, touring, merch :nooo: modern royalty

bionic

I'm getting to the point where I need a browser add-on that filters out any Taylor Swift content anywhere on the Internet 

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 4

From not having her music on Spotify and beefing with them, to being their top global artist! Slay tbh

Edited by Jester
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123

Maybe we should start asking for some unreleased Gaga songs from ARTPOP Act II like Tea and Temple. Maybe Gaga would put them on streaming services if we ask her. :)

• LMAO 15

Ladle Ghoulash
42 minutes ago, bionic said:

I'm getting to the point where I need a browser add-on that filters out any Taylor Swift content anywhere on the Internet 

Seriously could not imagine moving for this milquetoast content. 

• Thanks 1

eifulien
2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Swifties just keep on receiving :cryga: 

Meanwhile songs like Again Again are locked for the UK Deluxe edition of TFM (I guess that means they can't listen to Retro Dance Freak, either). :traumatica: Dare I mention the deluxe tracks from Chromatica? :enigma:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1