Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Jacob Elordi and Jenna Ortega in Twilight reboot?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Psyduck said:

The actor who played Robb Stark should be Jacob. Jenna isn't really Bella material soie šŸ˜­

Sure let's cast a white man as a Native American, that's bound to make pepople SO happy

RAMROD

Perhasps. Ā I can see the fantasy :flower:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

elijahfan

First, the last thing we need right now is a Twilight rebootā€¦Ā :triggered:Ā Like, who tf asked for that? Second, after reading some interviews and observing his career path, Iā€™m pretty sure Elordi would rather die than commit himself to that. Pretty sure Jenna would feel the same, she seems like an intelligent young woman.

6 hours ago, Psyduck said:

The actor who played Robb Stark should be Jacob. Jenna isn't really Bella material soie šŸ˜­

Girl heā€™s a Native American that turns into a wolfā€¦Ā 

• LMAO 1

31 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

That was terrifying!!!

1_Haunted-Twilight-doll-Renesmee.jpg

twinklight was such a weird ride :air:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

8 hours ago, Helxig said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly (athough I love that Rob hates Twilight now it's so funny. He even actively hated it when he was in it)Ā  but why do they always cast fu.cking 30 year old men as TEENAGERS, when if they make 5 movies it will take them 6 years and they will get even older.. when they're supposed to be immortal beings. Like wtf?? What's wrong with casting an actual young looking handsome guy? A pet peeve of mine is when they cast fully grown men as teenagers. Like even 6'5 Jacob Elordi wouldn't have looked like a grown man at 17

(I'd imagine Timothee Chalamet except I know a lot of people would be mad that he's not tall and muscly :laughga:Ā )

Well I think in Jacobā€™s case he plays a teenager on tv so that probably plays a role

• Like 1

Helxig
13 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Well I think in Jacobā€™s case he plays a teenager on tv so that probably plays a role

I know Euphoria is a good show but I cannot watch these high school shows because 1. the cast are old asf and you can tell. 2. it's a show about teenagers doing drugs and having sex? Teenagers?Ā Noone else finds it creepy that these are supposed to be 16 year old children??? Why not just base it in university idgi

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

I know Euphoria is a good show but I cannot watch these high school shows because 1. the cast are old asf and you can tell. 2. it's a show about teenagers doing drugs and having sex? Teenagers?Ā Noone else finds it creepy that these are supposed to be 16 year old children??? Why not just base it in university idgi

Oh Iā€™m not even saying itā€™s a good show; I havenā€™t seen it! I just mean Hollywood will be like: man plays child here. They do it here too and people are ok with it.

Ā 

they have such simple math on stuff like this hahahaha but yeah no I donā€™t watch euphoria for all those reasons listed bleh

• Like 1

Roronoa
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

Omg I felt the same way. I got so creeped out by it I couldnā€™t finish. Those kind of themes are definitely more university-age.Ā 

• Thanks 2