💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Jacob Elordi and Jenna Ortega in Twilight reboot?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Title kinda clickbaity hehe 🤭

But I couldn’t fit “Twilight director says she’d cast Jacob Elordi and Jenna Ortega today” :teenidle:

Jacob would be miles better than Rob was (in my fantasy) but he still falls into the “looks like a man about to hit 30” category. :bradley:

Jenna would be fantastic and I can see her as a good Bella. :tony:

OMG I’m gonna be SEATED when this show premieres. :ororomunroe:

Who do y’all want to see as the iconic Edward and Bella?

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Flippy

Omg yes please! :bradley: I’d give anything for this to happen! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Ivannn said:

Enough with the reboots!!!! Who is even watching those things anymore??

Me and @Flippy, heifer :bradley:

16 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Omg yes please! :bradley: I’d give anything for this to happen! 

When the director gets inspired by Euphoria and the first shot is Edward snorting a line off Jessica’s tiddies at a party and the last one is Bella taking backshots from Mike as Edward watches from outside her window. :tony:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Flippy
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Me and @Flippy, heifer :bradley:

When the director gets inspired by Euphoria and the first shot is Edward snorting a line off Jessica’s tiddies at a party and the last one is Bella taking backshots from Mike as Edward watches from outside her window. :tony:

You bet I'd watch that in a heartbeat :billie:

And omg not the Euphoria inspiration :ladyhaha: I'm here for it! I just want to see Emmett again :heat:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, Flippy said:

You bet I'd watch that in a heartbeat :billie:

And omg not the Euphoria inspiration :ladyhaha: I'm here for it! I just want to see Emmett again :heat:

Emmet/Rosalie/Edward threesome episode 4. Yup. Yup!

• Shook 1

Flippy
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Emmet/Rosalie/Edward threesome episode 4. Yup. Yup!

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

• YAAAS 1

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

The actor who played Robb Stark should be Jacob. 

Ain’t that man 40 and gay? Wait a minute…I see your vision…yes :ororomunroe:

Helxig
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Jacob would be miles better than Rob was (in my fantasy) but he still falls into the “looks like a man about to hit 30” category. :bradley:

I agree with this wholeheartedly (athough I love that Rob hates Twilight now it's so funny. He even actively hated it when he was in it)  but why do they always cast fu.cking 30 year old men as TEENAGERS, when if they make 5 movies it will take them 6 years and they will get even older.. when they're supposed to be immortal beings. Like wtf?? What's wrong with casting an actual young looking handsome guy? A pet peeve of mine is when they cast fully grown men as teenagers. Like even 6'5 Jacob Elordi wouldn't have looked like a grown man at 17

(I'd imagine Timothee Chalamet except I know a lot of people would be mad that he's not tall and muscly :laughga: )

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LateToCult
10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

(I'd imagine Timothee Chalamet except I know a lot of people would be mad that he's not tall and muscly :laughga: )

I’d be on the frontlines (Twitter/X) protesting the casting of that twink. :emma:

• LMAO 1

Helxig
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’d be on the frontlines (Twitter/X) protesting the casting of that twink. :emma:

EXACTLY hahahaha

The funny thing is I was a senior in high school during the Twilight book hype (all my friends were reading it) and then around as the movies were coming out. I remember back in the day the fan dream-castings were jawline twinks like Timothee and when Rob was announced there was backlash

From an old article: :laughga: 

"Fans revolted immediately. They were furious over the surprise casting of a relative unknown who failed to live up to their idea of the immaculate demigod from their book’s dog-eared pages. By the time Pattinson’s mother told him she’d read online that her only son was wretched and ugly and had the face of a gargoyle, the author found herself awash in guilt. ”I apologized to Rob,” says Meyer, ”for ruining his life.”"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 2