đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

life

Cirkut has started following Gaga on IG

Ronlop

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, Reality said:

Just because Gaga's working with a certain producer doesn't mean that that's going to be indicative of the sound of the album.

+ it doesn't mean she's going to release it anyway :fan:

Edited by HugoJG
  • Like 1

He's a good producer but so were Ronson and Kevin Parker and look what came of that...

But any name that is not bloodpop is a win in my books

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

Ladle Ghoulash
44 minutes ago, Mr S said:

He's a good producer but so were Ronson and Kevin Parker and look what came of that...

But any name that is not bloodpop is a win in my books

“Look what came of that” well, for one, a great album. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Mr S said:

Perfect Illusion, one of her best songs ever, I know that's right yup yup

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 4

Starmie25
6 hours ago, elijahfan said:

but to me ARTPOP is her most dated sounding record, especially the Zedd and more EDM-leaning songs.

ARTPOP still sounds great because it didn't go the formulaic EDM route at the time. There's so much difference electronic styles on that album from "Applause", title track, Aura, Manicure and so on. 

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
13 hours ago, Charliie said:

Will little Monsters make up stories this time? or unnecessary dragging will occur? 

Of course

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

ARTPOP still sounds great because it didn't go the formulaic EDM route at the time. There's so much difference electronic styles on that album from "Applause", title track, Aura, Manicure and so on. 

I’m not saying the entirety of ARTPOP sounds dated, just that some of its songs definitely sound like a product of their time, more so than any other song in her discography.

elijahfan
8 hours ago, MercifulAir said:

I just want to point out that when Gaga is working with producers, she’s encouraging them to work outside of their comfort zone when it comes to their signature sound. She has said this herself. If he is a producer on any song for LG7 I assure you it won’t sound anything like this producers previous work. That’s what I love so much about our girl. It’s always something unexpected. Either way I’m excited. 

Agreed, tho it’s not always the case… Her Zedd-produced songs sound very Zedd, and Chromatica is classic BloodPop, especially Stupid Love.

Helxig
9 hours ago, Reality said:

Just because Gaga's working with a certain producer doesn't mean that that's going to be indicative of the sound of the album. She's worked with countless producers who have made songs that are unlike other stuff in their discography. At the end of the day, it's all about what Gaga wants to do with the album, not about what her producers have done in the past. 

This is true. She has actually said that when she works with people she likes to push them out of their comfort zone

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

We need a more maximalist dark pop album like born this way. I fear Gaga became too safe after ARTPOP and we well never get experimentalGa again 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1