Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Cirkut has started following Gaga on IG

Ronlop

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Good, he’s a great producer. But I wish she collaborated with more up-and-coming people, I sometimes feel like Gaga arrives a bit late to the party with her sounds. She missed the SOPHIE train, Danny L’Harle has just been snatched by Dua…

Either way, curious about what’s to come. She and the fanbase deserve to experience a smooth era after all this time…

• Like 22
  • Thanks 9

He worked on Talk That Talk, Circus, Femme Fatale, Teenage Dream, Pink Friday RR, Electra Heart, Prism, Bangerz, Starboy... If this follow is a sign they are collabin on music we're getting catchy bops for sure!

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

WhiteWitch

I was nervous because he worked near exclusively with Dr Luke’s team for a long time but it looks like he’s branched out independently. This is promising but looking at his production credits i’m gonna remain cautiously optimistic. 

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

Nobody should move bc remember when we thought Joanne would be disco bc she followed Mark Ronson?? :icant:

Wait and see

Tho ig she really is starting an era right before Joker… gag

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Good, he’s a great producer. But I wish she collaborated with more up-and-coming people, I sometimes feel like Gaga arrives a bit late to the party with her sounds. She missed the SOPHIE train, Danny L’Harle has just been snatched by Dua…

Either way, curious about what’s to come. She and the fanbase deserve to experience a smooth era after all this time…

Agreed. Nostalgic for the days when she was working with producers that weren’t huge in the industry, but helped her establish her sound (RedOne, DJWS, Garibay). 

• Like 14
  • YAAAS 2

Chromatography
53 minutes ago, Lucas said:

He worked on Talk That Talk, Circus, Femme Fatale, Teenage Dream, Pink Friday RR, Electra Heart, Prism, Bangerz, Starboy... If this follow is a sign they are collabin on music we're getting catchy bops for sure!

wow all incredible albums.

not sure how him following her means that they’re working together but this would be a dream come true 

• Thanks 1