Featured Posts

pop a 911
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Bitch move out of the way those cars are gonna run over you

sounds like the name of her next album :koons:

i’m not real, i’m theatre
  • LMAO 6

JazzGa

These are great! What tool did you use, and how did you get around the celebrity prompt bans?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 1

Flippy
16 hours ago, Rafau said:

OIG.oCRIpRvB_jbLbd6v.Ot4?pid=ImgGn

I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm smoking a cigarette :billie:

Me on a rainy day :classy:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

Helxig
19 hours ago, The Fame said:

Which website did you use to make these?? 

Love them btw!

11 hours ago, JazzGa said:

These are great! What tool did you use, and how did you get around the celebrity prompt bans?

I used Bing image generator. Most celebrity names are blocked (I actually have a strong feeling certain celebs have reached out and asked them to block the use of their likeness)  but I realised if you try different things sometimes it works. For example 'Lady Gaga' is blocked, so I was using 'Stefani Germanotta' for a while with mixed results, but I found the sweet spot... 'Stefani Gaga' :laughga:  'Ariana Grande' is blocked but it works if you use her real name 'Ariana Butera'

Some celebrities are fair game though like Kris Jenner, Wendy Williams, Timothee Chalamet, Lana Del Rey, Travis Scott.. which is why if you're on the same side of Tik Tok as me you'll be seeing them show up a lot in AI slideshows :laughga: they kill me every time

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 2

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Lukasson said:

Lit cigarettes and pouring rain go great together.

Make them lick their own elbows next time.

I think the term 'lick' is banned :huntyga:  it won't work

JazzGa
On 11/23/2023 at 3:13 AM, Helxig said:

I used Bing image generator. Most celebrity names are blocked (I actually have a strong feeling certain celebs have reached out and asked them to block the use of their likeness)  but I realised if you try different things sometimes it works. For example 'Lady Gaga' is blocked, so I was using 'Stefani Germanotta' for a while with mixed results, but I found the sweet spot... 'Stefani Gaga' :laughga:  'Ariana Grande' is blocked but it works if you use her real name 'Ariana Butera'

Some celebrities are fair game though like Kris Jenner, Wendy Williams, Timothee Chalamet, Lana Del Rey, Travis Scott.. which is why if you're on the same side of Tik Tok as me you'll be seeing them show up a lot in AI slideshows :laughga: they kill me every time

Thank you much for sharing your trade secrets!! :pray: I've never even tried generating Lana fanart before, that's awesome to know her name isn't blocked... brb designing a dark botanical Lana fantasy perfume campaign :lana:

• Like 1

Helxig
17 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Thank you much for sharing your trade secrets!! :pray: I've never even tried generating Lana fanart before, that's awesome to know her name isn't blocked... brb designing a dark botanical Lana fantasy perfume campaign :lana:

It's great that she's not blocked but sometimes the AI makes a total caricature of her :laughga:  with a huge dimple in her chin, tiny little pointy nose, huge wide lips etc lol

JazzGa
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's great that she's not blocked but sometimes the AI makes a total caricature of her :laughga:  with a huge dimple in her chin, tiny little pointy nose, huge wide lips etc lol

I tried to make some Ride-era Lanas but they look nothing like her, they look more like a cvntier Charli XCX lol

Edit: Just noticed the floating chain  attached to nothing on the right side lmao

OIG.48FrvN3m9Qa3VeZN06U1?pid=ImgGn

Edited by JazzGa

Helxig
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Not me thinking Grande was her real last name :rip: 

Well it's Grande-Butera! I think those are her parents last names

Just like how Troye Sivan is actually Troye Sivan Mellet. Sivan is his middle name

• Shook 1

ALGAYDO
20 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Just like how Troye Sivan is actually Troye Sivan Mellet. Sivan is his middle name

I just learned this right now too lmao 

• LMAO 1