💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Potential Tea snippet leak

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
2 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Here’s a longer snippet. Definitely fanmade. 

This is not what I’ve heard. The song I heard was a full version with vocals all the way through. 
I suspect it’s AI though. 

• Shook 1

ALittleMonsta
36 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This is not what I’ve heard. The song I heard was a full version with vocals all the way through. 
I suspect it’s AI though. 

you might have heard this one 

ModernEcstasy
1 hour ago, ALittleMonsta said:

This is the one. It’s so bad 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Unpopular opinion but I kinda find AI music annoying. I mean it's getting harder and harder to spot when a snippet is fake and part of the time that's because people are faking them for clout. And people acting as if AI music fills the gap of a song that hasn't leaked is just weird to me. It all sounds weird and not like Gaga because it's got nothing to do with Gaga, it's just weird and it gets on my tits lol. 

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1

hieronymus
4 hours ago, gabeoz said:

She was so mad she had to promote that perfume lol. That entire promo cycle is iconic

I think she really loved The Fame EDP in  concept at the time. It basically got its own visual era and whatnot, a lot of creative output and enthusiasm aside from the BS interviews. I think Eau de Gaga was what she hated and turned her off of perfumes altogether though.

JazzGa
23 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Are the people who write these AI lyrics not even aware that when you write a pop/rock song song you need to 1. rhyme and 2. count the syllables per line to make a rhythm ? This is why AI music always has a certain suckiness to it. Clunky, uncatchy, awkward rhymes and no rhythm whatsoever.

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
On 11/21/2023 at 10:12 AM, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Here’s a longer snippet. Definitely fanmade. 

They need to finish this because I am OBSESSED. It's been stuck in my head all day.

On 11/21/2023 at 5:58 PM, hieronymus said:

I think she really loved The Fame EDP in  concept at the time. It basically got its own visual era and whatnot, a lot of creative output and enthusiasm aside from the BS interviews. I think Eau de Gaga was what she hated and turned her off of perfumes altogether though.

She explicitly didn’t want to do the fame perfume at the time because she felt like she was selling out. She *only* enjoyed part of it because they gave her creative control and allowed her to make the short film. 

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, JazzGa said:

Are the people who write these AI lyrics not even aware that when you write a pop/rock song song you need to 1. rhyme and 2. count the syllables per line to make a rhythm ? This is why AI music always has a certain suckiness to it. Clunky, uncatchy, awkward rhymes and no rhythm whatsoever.

Not to mention that the lyrics don’t make any sense :smh:

• Like 3

On 11/21/2023 at 4:05 PM, ModernEcstasy said:

I don't mind it, this person (littlemonsteralejandro) produces the best ones by far - I hope they redo all the Act 2 songs that were released for the anniversary 

Edited by GregJA
Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 1

CHIPCHROME
14 hours ago, JazzGa said:

You sound stupid. Like do you even know how a vocal filter works? Plus everyone writing these does not speak English as their first language. I wasn’t advocating for chat GPT to write a lady Gaga song - but I also don’t think we should deter people from trying to get better. it just makes you sound like a grade A asshole. Lol

• Sad 1

hieronymus
4 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

And @JazzGa, let’s see some songs you’ve written… since you’re an expert! :yennefer:

7 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

You sound stupid. Like do you even know how a vocal filter works? Plus everyone writing these does not speak English as their first language. I wasn’t advocating for chat GPT to write a lady Gaga song - but I also don’t think we should deter people from trying to get better. it just makes you sound like a grade A asshole. Lol

It's so cute when people act like AI generated things are legit. This isn't art. This isn't good. This is laughable.

• River locked this topic