Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

[Missing] - Tony & Gaga “The Lady and the Legend” doc isn’t out??

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Ricardo
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

"The Lady and The Legend will highlight the ways in which Bennett became a mentor to Gaga, as Danny promised "What’s great about the doc that we met Gaga at a time when she was not feeling great about things — you know, ARTPOP and splitting up with Troy (Carter, her former manager), and she was doubting herself. And you watch Tony nurturing her, and telling her to move straight ahead and believe in herself. And then all of a sudden at the end, she is supporting him. It’s a full circle and it’s beautiful."

oh wow, didn't know that, sorry then

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

BELLYACHE
9 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Oh so on the same day as ARTPOP act II and the Chromatica Ball film!? Exciting! 

WAITTT SETTING MY ALARM RNN (as soon as I figure out how) 

• LMAO 2

holy scheisse
12 hours ago, itsmeluka said:

It’s 13.12.

Not the whole world is America :saladga:

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett both are though:ororomunroe:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

artdoll

So excited for this! I just know it's going to be an absolutely beautiful documentary. :holdmyhand:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Super excited for this, JazzGa is what made me discover her talent.  I wonder if this release has anything to do with TCB film not being announced.

• Love 1

Starmie25
4 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

I wonder if this release has anything to do with TCB film not being announced.

I think the recent strike is why TLAL was slightly delayed, hopefully the same for TCB too 🤡

• YAAAS 1

27 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I think the recent strike is why TLAL was slightly delayed, hopefully the same for TCB too 🤡

My guess is there’s something contractual that prevents them from being released too close to each other.  When the strike happened, TCB release got blown up.  However, Gaga might have to wait until after this to release TCB.  It actually might not be terrible if TCB comes out around the time she’s building up hype for Joker.

• Like 1

Joshie S

I'm so glad we finally get to see this beautiful footage. When Gaga was so close to quitting the industry, Tony saved her. It'll be nice to get a glimpse at that moment.

I also think that the strike OBVIOUSLY is what delayed this project, and potentially TCB.

I think we're in store for a couple of releases over the next few months to see both sides of Stefani...

LADY - The Lady & The Legend
GAGA - The Chromatica Ball Tour 

:pawsup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Starmie25

A new documentary will showcase the decade-long friendship between Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga, starting from their collaboration on the 2011 duet "Lady is a Tramp."

The documentary, titled The Lady and The Legend, will provide a behind-the-scenes look at Bennett's final show, where he performed with Gaga on his 95th birthday while battling Alzheimer's disease.

The film will highlight how Bennett mentored Gaga during a difficult period in her career, and how their relationship evolved to become a mutual support system. The documentary celebrates their shared passion for music and the American dream"

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to [Missing] - Tony & Gaga “The Lady and the Legend” doc isn’t out??