💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Gaga and Beyoncé - Thelma & Louise Remake

Noah

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
10 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

“Are working” the last big thing she did was joker from what we know and that finished early this year, so she’s not been doing much aside from the jazz/piano and editing CBT movie which I’m sure she has input on but isn’t as hard as a blockbuster movie.

They prob, if real, just got scripts, agreed to the movie, and are planning on what to do

I'm talking about Beyonce, and the article says it's in "late development" although by this stage I think its lies are so obvious it's pretty much been debunked

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Joker and Gucci were originals, and we know our lady likes re-makes (jazz) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted to do another remake tbh 

Yeah, but ASIB was a remake of a remake of a remake and I really don’t want her filmography be 50/50 remakes and originals

Edonis

ok, but them co-starring in campy film would be extremely cunty. 10/10 would support it, break box office records, send the girls and gays into a dizzying panic. 

• Like 1

PopReaper

It would be a win/win situation if it happened:

If it's well reviewed - Instant classic

If it's panned - Instant cult/camp classic

yasssss :sis:

That being said the article is littered with lies and misinformation so I think they just took the Deuxmoi post and spun something out of it

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

This film absolutely does not need a remake and putting Gaga and Beyoncé together will only appeal to hardcore fans of both, not necessarily the general public (who probably don’t even know the significance of the pair together/their past collaboration).

Will I be watching? Yes. :ororomunroe: