đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Someone should send this to DJWS

ALittleMonsta

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta

i wonder if he will like or dislike the idea of using AI to make a fanmade version of TEA, which was brought to excitement by him and gaga in the past

can someone please send it to his instagram? cuz i cant :toofunny:

i think its beautiful to see a fan recreation of a piece that is so cherised and appreciated that is yet to be officially heard

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

nightadieu
55 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

i wonder if he will like or dislike the idea of using AI to make a fanmade version of TEA, which was brought to excitement by him and gaga in the past

can someone please send it to his instagram? cuz i cant :toofunny:

i think its beautiful to see a fan recreation of a piece that is so cherised and appreciated that is yet to be officially heard

let it die

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

ALittleMonsta
2 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

let it die

okay youre right :toofunny:

Edited by ALittleMonsta

Ladle Ghoulash

Ngl I will never give up hope that we might hear the actual Tea someday

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 4

PunkTheFunk

I think we should create an AI version of DJWS and make it start a petition to keep ARTPOP Act 2 hidden forever, and then see how the real DJWS reacts.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

TimotheeChalamet

I think we should separate him from our fanbase for a while, the AI version of Tea is very nice but it should be kept as a fan project 

• Love 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

Part of me feels like he knows about the Ai ACT II project for some reason. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody from Gaga’s team knew about the ACT II Ai project. 

• Like 2

ALittleMonsta
18 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I think we should separate him from our fanbase for a while, the AI version of Tea is very nice but it should be kept as a fan project 

never said otherwise, it is a fan project, i just wanted to know how the people involved with ARTPOP would feel about this fan project

like madeon, that a gagadaily member reached out to once for the megarate of ARTPOP

or djws who always teases

CHIPCHROME
17 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Part of me feels like he knows about the Ai ACT II project for some reason. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody from Gaga’s team knew about the ACT II Ai project. 

trust me they don't

• LMAO 2

TimotheeChalamet
18 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

never said otherwise, it is a fan project, i just wanted to know how the people involved with ARTPOP would feel about this fan project

like madeon, that a gagadaily member reached out to once for the megarate of ARTPOP

or djws who always teases

No, it may seem unrelated but it would only feed into delusions about ARTPOP Act II etc. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet