dit

Featured Posts

Starmie25
5 hours ago, killme89 said:

I miss shadyga sometimes lol 

Did you miss her insta post from right after she did the Nurtec ad :huntyga:

RenegAde
On 11/18/2023 at 6:53 AM, monstertoronto said:

This feud was so one-sided. Kelly publically trashed Gaga’s face and attitude and told her to shut her mouth. Did Kelly even apologize for saying these things out of the blue? Then to get publically mad at Gaga because she’s being harassed by outraged monsters and then calling Gaga a bully. And then tweeting “eatmyshit” after Gaga sends her a birthday cake because the cake came via her mom instead of directly. She acted to spoiled and entitled, and Gaga never retaliated. Even her efforts at making peace were twisted into attacks. Gaga never needed to acknowledge or forgive this vile woman, but of course Gaga always takes the high road. 

How didn't I ever know about this? kelly Osborne is one of the most unnecessary celebrities ever and I use the word "celebrity" very lightly 

RAMROD

Don't forget how the feud with Kelly also got Gaga at odds with Kelly's showmate, Joan Rivers, from the Fashion Police, which is the roots of the feud to begin with. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reject False Icons

Don’t forget Gaga and M.I.A.’s feud :icant:, I don’t remember exactly how it started but M.I.A. didn’t consider Gaga a real artist and when she was in London promoting the Fame perfume she dared her on twitter to come and say hi at the Ecuadorian embassy where Julian Assange was confined in political asylum from the Wikileaks classified information leaks 

AND SHE WENT THERE :iamfair: and had a 5 hour meeting,  there’s even video of Gaga interviewing  him, in a very spaced out attitude (prob cause of weed) you cannot tell me this is the weirdest political, diplomatic, celebrity moment of all, we don’t talk enough about it 

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • LMAO 1

Ultimecia
19 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Completely wrong, I fear 😔

no u

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Tyler1992
11 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

Don’t forget Gaga and M.I.A.’s feud :icant:, I don’t remember exactly how it started but M.I.A. didn’t consider Gaga a real artist and when she was in London promoting the Fame perfume she dared her on twitter to come and say hi at the Ecuadorian embassy where Julian Assange was confined in political asylum from the Wikileaks classified information leaks 

AND SHE WENT THERE :iamfair: and had a 5 hour meeting,  there’s even video of Gaga interviewing  him, in a very spaced out attitude (prob cause of weed) you cannot tell me this is the weirdest political, diplomatic, celebrity moment of all, we don’t talk enough about it 

To add to this, M.I.A. tweeted- “if ur at harrods today, come visit Assange at the Ecuador embassy across the st. im there. ill bring TEA and CAKE,” and  “MY MIND IS SERIOUSLY BLOWN! THNK U FOR THE VISIT! IM GLAD THAT WE CAN TURN ALL THIS BAD PRESS BEEF AROUND AND MAKE IT POSITIVE ♥☮,”

Gagas response afterwards to an M.I.A - “well said. Perhaps you and i can make peace through our shared compassion for others. Cheers.”

Gaga is in the Julian Assange documentary Risk :ladyhaha:

Edited by Tyler1992