πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Altered Carbon (Thoughts?)

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Altered Carbon was such a great show for one season before the second season ruined it.Β 

The main thing i hated was Anthony Mackie. Joel Kinnaman did such a wonderful job of portraying the character. He gave it life and acted perfectly maintaining the balance between good and evil.

Altered-Carbon-1_01-jKinnaman-31.png

But then in season 2 Anthony Mackie ruined the character. He turned the perfect immoral character into a superhero because that is what he is probably used to. he butchered it and the show in the worst ways possible.

f0e4a550-e7d8-11ea-9e7f-e1762723819a

Then the show got cancelled after the second season. Anthony should be put in jail for this crime.

The abyss stares back
  • Like 1

true.Β  season 1 was a great intriduction to the world. it was interesting and good. second season lost it spark. i'm actually glad they cancelled itΒ 

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, PMM said:

true.Β  season 1 was a great intriduction to the world. it was interesting and good. second season lost it spark. i'm actually glad they cancelled itΒ 

i solely blame Anthony. His **** acting ruined it all. Jail for him

The abyss stares back

If you like the concept, do yourself a favor and watch Dollhouse

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 1

InTheCloset
18 minutes ago, River said:

If you like the concept, do yourself a favor and watch Dollhouse

its not on netflix n my flop country only has netflix. better do some illegal stuff

it also has only two seasons. was it canceled or did it have a proper ending?

The abyss stares back

10 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

its not on netflix n my flop country only has netflix. better do some illegal stuff

it also has only two seasons. was it canceled or did it have a proper ending?

it was cancel, there was a special episode at the end, it gave some ending.

but it's still enjoyable in some sense.

It's by the creator of Buffy (well he also did Justice League and Age of Ultron and they suck, he's a shitty movie producer, but a good tv series one)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• 2 weeks later...
TheBadRomancer

this thread is making me laugh. i liked both seasons but am biased because the girl i was dating wrote on season 2Β :huntyga:

Shipper

I liked the original Takeshi Kovacs better than either of them. But then the cast change fit well with the show's plot, so it is okay.Β 

I dont really blame the actors for portraying how the writers wrote the characters.
They can't change the plot.:huntyga:

I think the creepy notice-me-onii-chan plot fits well with the original Kovacs. :ladyhaha:

tmp_YX23bd_128887cb7c961def_kovacs.jpg

Β 

Edited by Shipper
πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•