Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Business Insider: LG’s fans are making up lies.

Rifek

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga's fans are scheming to improve the success of one of her old songs in the music charts, and it seems to be working.

The Little Monsters, as Lady Gaga's fans are known, have been trying to get the song "Heavy Metal Lover" to rank higher in the streaming charts by claiming that it contains problematic lyrics.

However, the so-called "uncomfortable" lyrics do not exist, and the claim is a ploy to get people to listen to the song, maybe repeatedly, to hunt for any offensive words or phrases.

https://www.insider.com/lady-gaga-fans-make-up-lies-streams-heavy-metal-lover-2023-11?amp

:ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 27
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

We are LIARS! SCAMERS! MESSY BITCHES WHO LIVE FOR DRAMA! We love robbery and fraud. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 5

The tweets:

"I can't believe this line was allowed on radio waves!" reads one quote-post. "There are CHILDREN listening. Everyone needs to stream and become aware of this issue."

"It's literally the most controversial thing she has ever said," one fan wrote. "I don't want to be suspended for typing it out but if you listen to it you can hear it in the background."

"I love Lady Gaga, but after listening to Heavy Metal Lover more carefully with headphones, I felt lowkey uncomfortable for a particular line that I heard in the background vocals," one fan, known as Renx posted on X. "All of you should listen to it and see who you are admiring."

OMG :icant:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 15

LateToCult

The first bulletin being “Lady Gaga fans are making up lies” is sending me. When aren’t we? I lie all the time on here like when I made up that Bradley’s private jet was chartered to fly into Sweden or sumn to be a surprise guest at the CBT :icant:

• LMAO 3

Well maybe if GP have taste we won't have to shove it down their throat like how Gaga want ppl to shove her blonde south in their throat according to Heavy Metal Lover lyrics

9fa19b956d838d477cd0fc4bd3c48ecb_735_512

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Charmz said:

This is the weirdest promo I’ve ever experienced

It means you don't remember prostitution in exchange for buying songs on Itunes during ARTPOP/Applause era, pp making people buy Shallow by claiming they get free Starbucks drinks etc :air:

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

Liddos are lying to maker their Queen rise is news? Read our past, ARTPOP was sold out on iTunes, she’s going to perform in space, and ACT II is coming out next week… we’re savages and we’re sorry for you!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d798e34e7b3b0ca0e465

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector
  • YAAAS 1

InTheCloset

They are also saying things like

'i hope bts stans dont get a hold of this song or its over for Gaga'

'Lets pray Swifties never find out what she said about Taylor in this song'

Loves it

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 3

PartySick
49 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It means you don't remember prostitution in exchange for buying songs on Itunes during ARTPOP/Applause era, pp making people buy Shallow by claiming they get free Starbucks drinks etc :air:

Nothing tops the soccer moms for me :ladyhaha:

💚
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1