💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Agree That These Are The Current Generation MPG?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, Red said:

But she is peaking again because of this generation, our generation is too busy being overworked and underpaid to support their faves

Main pop girls from previous generations are still MPGs, but they’re still considered from their generation. As I understand it m, he’s talking about a new generations new MPGs. New inductees. Old inductees can repeak and still be relevant but you would call them from the class of 2023. 

How is SZA’s name thrown around here, she has one commercial solo hit, and I’m not trying to be shady - she’s awesome! But mpg she is not :ohwell: 

plane jane
1 minute ago, blzr said:

How is SZA’s name thrown around here, she has one commercial solo hit, and I’m not trying to be shady - she’s awesome! But mpg she is not :ohwell: 

she has more number one songs in America than Dua :flippy: 

and both of her albums were hits! 

JgHaus78
6 minutes ago, blzr said:

Sza has one of the most timeless albums of all time, no skips 

Tyler1992

Yes. But add Doja Cat and SZA. 

On 11/17/2023 at 1:04 PM, blzr said:

SZA is doing impressive numbers on her tour. She has +12 songs that are platinum or higher. She also streams higher than Olivia Rodrigo. 

SZA crossed over MPG status and it’s well deserved. The