RAMROD 118,196 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,347 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 It looks so bad lol the acting is terrible So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eros92 2,559 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 YASSSS I’m so excited! I love Sydney and I also love that she’s playing Julia who is my favorite spider woman and seeing her in costume gave me chills! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,196 Posted November 15, 2023 Author Share Posted November 15, 2023 15 minutes ago, River said: It looks so bad lol the acting is terrible It really is Sony did it again (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levine 23,993 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 A bit of a mess, but I'll watch it. The villain is hot, I'd swallow his web Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,348 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,196 Posted November 15, 2023 Author Share Posted November 15, 2023 3 minutes ago, Reality said: Could be worse than Venom 2 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 11 minutes ago, Levine said: A bit of a mess, but I'll watch it. The villain is hot, I'd swallow is web not me watching the trailer after this comment to see the man. thirst is real #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,348 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 9 minutes ago, RAMROD said: Could be worse than Venom 2 All of these Sony movies without Tom's Spider-Man are so bad, like Like, this looks like the epitome of what people complain about comic book movies these days 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,878 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 It looks bad but fun and I find Dakota Johnson to be compelling to watch. The level of overly quippy stereotypical superhero movie dialogue is crazy though. I really hope we move past this soon. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,132 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 The Venom movies have been disappointing. Morbius was awful. I don’t have high hopes for this but I enjoy Marvel movies and their take on the characters and stories. I hope that studios realize they should hire writers who have actually read the source material and do the characters justice. I watched a video on the Spider-Man Broadway musical and that the writer didn’t read much about Spider-Man yet was given the okay to write a whole story based on the character. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whigney Houstan 1,267 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 If The Marvels flopped, this doesn't stand a chance. I'm getting tired of all these Spider-Man adjacent movies w/o...Spider-Man. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HausOfMark 4,291 Posted November 15, 2023 Share Posted November 15, 2023 I have mixed feelings. -Mark Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.