Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga follow Taylor?

Spartacus

Featured Posts

plane jane
14 minutes ago, stateofgaga said:

The only reason it is hated online is because of ME!

The album is obviously quite successful and appreciated irl

oh, for sure! it is very successful, but a lot of Swifties or even just casual fans rank it very low in Tay’s discography for some reason oop.

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s crazy how most swifties rank Lover super low in Taylor’s discography yet it’s literally my favorite album of hers lol I lost 

as an album its a flop because it is inconsistent but it does have some of her best work, how she managed to have cruel summer and ME! in the same album is truely mind boggling 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s crazy how most swifties rank Lover super low in Taylor’s discography yet it’s literally my favorite album of hers lol I lost 

I have to be honest that Lover's lead single was weak, it should've been 'Cruel Summer' right from the very beginning. I agree with you for most part of your thoughts in this thread. :runhug:

In line with the thread's topic, Gaga does not have to follow Taylor artistically, I just want Gaga to at least have the same passion as Taylor have with her music. Gaga's innovative mind alone can produce eventful occurrences, but she has a different focus now which I respect. I just miss her artistic juices and desire to execute things like her 2008 - 2011 days. 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Chromatography
16 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Poor BTW. What a difference $4 makes.

F5-Ztuy-CXUAAg9n-F.jpg

i remember people dragging gaga for filth for the forsaken 99 cent deal if only people knew what taylor would be doing a decade later. it’s actually crazy 

stateofgaga
13 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i remember people dragging gaga for filth for the forsaken 99 cent deal if only people knew what taylor would be doing a decade later. it’s actually crazy 

Is it tho? 5 is 5x bigger than 1 and this is happening at a time when albums are available for free on YouTube. Plus Taylor is constantly dragged to filth for it lol

Edited by stateofgaga

bpmMonkey

Hell No. 
Taylor stands for nothing, except sales and numbers. I don’t wanna see Gaga end up there, completely burned out artistically and physically by 40. 

Obviously, Taylor’s engagement with her fans, whilst superficial, is great and I’d love to see Gaga release some music here and there as well like T does with the vault tracks, but that’s it. 
Also, the only other thing Ts team and her does is pumping out merch after merch after merch, which ends up in the trash 5 years later tops, which you spend way too much money on and is generic as f. I get a cool Tour shirt from a concert you’ve went to, but buying 100 items in various colors and shapes is just bs behavior. /rant over, thx for asking. :bye:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said:

Also, the only other thing Ts team and her does is pumping out merch after merch after merch, which ends up in the trash 5 years later tops, which you spend way too much money on and is generic as f. 

The woman you praised just released even worse quality than TS's for her 4th album 10th anniversary 5 days ago btw :icant:  :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bpmMonkey
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The woman you praised just released even worse quality than TS's for her 4th album 10th anniversary 5 days ago btw :icant:  :franminervini:

wow, you really showed me, huh? 
200.gif

the kind of merch I referring to are 10 different cassettes, deluxe, deluxe+, ultra deluxe+ 6am Monday morning - versions plus vinyls :kiss:

Edited by bpmMonkey

RAMROD
Just now, bpmMonkey said:

wow, you really showed me, huh? 
200.gif

the kind of merch I referring to are 10 different cassettes, deluxe, deluxe+, ultra deluxe+ 6am Monday morning - versions :kiss:

Just like what Chromatica did too? :icant:
IMG-6609.jpg

Oh, how about the $150 BTW boxset? :ohwell:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu5bXKeUEgNP9q50w4x

Exactly. It's just marketing, it's not that serious. Come with actual reason to hate an artist :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas

Being a low key Taylor fan I have to admit the fanservice she and her Haus give as far as merch is kinda insane.  What amazed me the most is, 2 songs were sonically off on 1989tv. Fans complained about it, and a few days later her team re-released the digital versions with the sonic corrections. It's like, wow. Not that there are ever sonic issues with LG stuff because she really does a fantastic job. I think the responsiveness amazed me 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

as an album its a flop because it is inconsistent but it does have some of her best work, how she managed to have cruel summer and ME! in the same album is truely mind boggling 

And false god :giveup: the jazz sex era when  :cryga:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Maxine Puth

I don’t get how some people see Gaga as artistically in a totally different lane from Taylor. Gaga encompasses the whole spectrum when it comes to imagery, personality, etc. and can quite literally pull a Taylor swift / “safe” album anytime she wants. All she needs to do is properly promote it and fans will come and buy her music and merch. That’s what’s setting her back, she just doesn’t seem to care enough to build that connection again with fans. 

r4therupbeat

tbh any other main girl in the music industry has a better team than gags and much less talent. so it's not Taylor specifically she has to follow

Taylucifer
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

And false god :giveup: the jazz sex era when  :cryga:

literally, make it happen Taylor 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

literally, make it happen Taylor 

That stupidly good song completely changed how I thought about Taylor. Total 180* degrees turnaround. That and the entire rep album. 

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • Like 1
  • Love 1