💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS Addresses ARTPOP Act2 Controversy

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 11
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

AnglerfishbraBENUS

this poor man lol - please leave him alone. it sounds like there are slow moving plans to release something and it will just take time. Even if nothing comes - that is fine too

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I agree, but DJWS also teased fans for a bit last year. That certainly didn't help. 

Don't visit my profile
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Edonis

I feel like I've seen this statement before even though I know it's new :giveup: I think fans just need to move on at this point. 

• Thanks 1

Edonis
1 minute ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

this poor man lol - please leave him alone. it sounds like there are slow moving plans to release something and it will just take time. Even if nothing comes - that is fine too

That's not what he's saying at all lollll this just gives Act2ers unnecessary hope. He's basically saying nothing is ever going to happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz

Just when you think it's over

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Pablo said:

I agree, but DJWS also teased fans for a bit last year. That certainly didn't help. 

the thing is he's no longer in gaga's inner circle so for him to make these statements every once in a while screams desperation imo

🌹 free britney 🌹
  • Like 1

GagasEnigma4

He is right, some LMs are being total cry babies and its ridiculous. This is just like when Gaga was harassed and bullied into making a post about the progress of TCB film. It didnt come out bc it was time, she ONLY made that post after being harassed endlessly. To me thats sad and I would rather her not have been forced to saying something bc some LMs are being brats, like how DJWS had to address this…And this is coming from someone who LOVES ARTPOP, believe me its one of my all time favorite albums. 

And like someone else said, DJWS isnt even in Gagas inner circle anymore. So anything he says is as good as any rumors. He is probably clout chasing which gave fans hope, and that sucks. But he is no longer directly connected to Gaga and just saying these things for attention. Thats not Gagas fault that DJWS led fans on about something he realistically has no power over. She cannot control what he says. And she is too busy probably to even follow his every word

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Thanks 1

Mister G
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That's not what he's saying at all lollll this just gives Act2ers unnecessary hope. He's basically saying nothing is ever going to happen.

Emphasis on the part where he says there has to be perfect alignment between 20 different entities. And we know that most of them are likely sitting behind legal firewalls.

Edited by Mister G
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

r4therupbeat
4 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

why be ok with her team slowly move parts when they knew for years when the ARTPOP 10 year anniversary was gonna be?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

why be ok with her team slowly move parts when they knew for years when the ARTPOP 10 year anniversary was gonna be?

i feel like they just found out when it was

• Sad 1

• Admin locked this topic