Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So at the end of the day, Gaga didn't say anything about ARTPOP's anniversary...

Donatellah

Featured Posts

Donatellah

You can criticize me if I seem a bit too harsh, but... I just don't think this is fair...

Feeling really, really sad and disappointed with her. I understand this time of her life had been one of her most challenging... But how come all you posted about your fourth studio album's anniversary was a promotion of lackluster merchandise? how come many people involved in the creation of the album and era said something but Gaga herself...?

I'm aware Gaga doesn't owe us anything, nor she's obligated to accomplish our expectations, but what her management did yesterday feels so dirty and bad.

I wasn't expecting her to give ARTPOP the same treatment as BTW (thank God)... but the fact they simply seem indifferent about it, knowing how impactful this album has become, is... sad y'all, really sad :fatcat:

• Like 30
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 8

monketsharona

I wasn't expecting anything to be honest. But yeah knowing she totally knows the love, passion  and support of her fans for ARTPOP in the last decade, her not even posting on full post on Instagram for her community is kind of sad. Especially knowing she only posted a quick link for the merch, and that's it. 

I mean she even posted a video for The Fame 15th anniversary celebrating the era.

Maybe she'll be late who knows ?

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

thatfoxyfeeling

Gaga has every right to not acknowledge ARTPOP. The problem I have is the cheap and tacky merch for the 10th anniversary that is a complete rip off.

There's no thought or soul put into it, literally just a cash grab trying to milk the fanbase. Gaga has to be signing off on this which makes me sad.

The nurtec migraine advert is still wild to me and the backlash post annoucing CBT was 17th June. :kry:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Did she say anything about TFM though?

I mean I get it, but at least they made a bunch of merch. Maybe you don't like it, maybe it's too expensive for the quality as some of you say, that's a fair complain, but they did acknowledge the aniversary.

Edited by Galvon
  • Like 1

Starmie25

True, but it was lovely she tweeted about ARTPOP anniversaries in 2015 and 2017, and the tweet last year regarding ACT II was kinda symbolic too.

I was a tad dissapointed too, but it's not the end of the world. I'm sure she's been reflecting a lot on the whole ARTPOP era this week. I also have a hunch she leaked the recent I&V photoshoot.

I'm glad the album received its flowers in the long run. :tony:

Edit: oh and her comments on the og photoshoot earlier this year was dope (tiktok)

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 4

HelloHangoverz

Is anyone else feeling kind of relieved the whole thing is over? Like I enjoyed the leaks so much and it was so nice to just celebrate this entire album, but it's nice knowing now where things stand and not dealing with constant uncertainty 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 1

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Is anyone else feeling kind of relieved the whole thing is over? Like I enjoyed the leaks so much and it was so nice to just celebrate this entire album, but it's nice knowing now where things stand and not dealing with constant uncertainty 

Now we go back to having no idea where her current projects stand and dealing with those uncertainties :trollga: lol

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Maxine Puth said:

Now we go back to having no idea where her current projects stand and dealing with those uncertainties :trollga: lol

the fun never stops!Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 1

Now only 3 more years until we get Joanne: Frankensteined Reloaded Original LG5 The Re-Up featuring Frankensteined and Rhino 😍

Edited by LilMissThang
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 2