Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Heavy Metal Lover is slaying on Spotify!

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

Helxig

The TikTok gays are trying really hard to get it streams by gaslighting the public into thinking it's already a trend or that it's got something controversial in it lmao

(to be honest though very selfishly I want to keep the rest of BTW to ourselves, the OG fans... I didn't like when Bloody Mary became popular and the straights started using it in stupid ways. Don't tarnish the magic of BTW :smh:  please. Idc if you hate me for it.. as a 12 year fan of the album I wanna gatekeep BTW from the annoying straights of 2023)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 7

Economy
On 11/11/2023 at 2:46 PM, Catnikko said:

I have never understood why more people finding out about a fave's song could be considered a bad thing 

it gives me 2008 'you're not a real emo!!!1' vibes :laughga:

Tbh. I get excited personally when ppl discover hidden Gaga gems :shrug:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

First it was Bloody Mary and now HML? That’s amazing. GH needs to be next 

Can’t wait for every song on BTW to become a hit. Exactly what Gaga’s magnum opus deserves tbh 

• YAAAS 9
  • Love 2

LadyxGaGa

oh no katy perry surpassed her on spotify 

katy perry 31st

lady gaga 32nd

its 2013 all over again!!!!

this is so much better than new music 

• Shook 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon
On 11/20/2023 at 12:22 PM, Mister G said:

Testify. HML stan since 05/23/2011. :firega:

HML Stan since Apr 6, 2011! 

Sometimes it all feels so revealing, but most of all, please know there’s nothing I’m concealing. 

Two years I’ve been opening my wounds. Pouring salt and arsenic into my flesh and my perfume. 

Writing music. I was destined to follow my artistic vision. This is 41. 

Chromatica Forever
  • Love 1

It’s getting really interested, my fave song since BTW😍 what can we do to help it? Does somebody has a big TikTok account? Should we ask famous people to use it like Jojo? I’m sooo ready for it to get known :huntyga:

Even tho I don't like HML, I'm really happy that Tik Tok is making justice for Gaga's pre-streaming music

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Thanks 1

HookerOnAChurch
16 minutes ago, Glory said:

It’s getting really interested, my fave song since BTW😍 what can we do to help it? Does somebody has a big TikTok account? Should we ask famous people to use it like Jojo? I’m sooo ready for it to get known :huntyga:

Even if you have a small account use the Gaga daily sound (seems like a jingle :ladyhaha:) Btw, it's true, i have 12K followers on TikTok, so no big account but I've used it multiple times. 

• Love 1

Starmie25
27 minutes ago, Glory said:

Using the instrumental with anime edits attatched does wonders, but her Joker footage tends to do numbers over there too so maybe mix the 2, along with Sexxx Dreams lol

pachinko
On 11/11/2023 at 2:39 PM, PMM said:

that's still less than my highest daily plays for this song in 2011

This is literally her best song. 

• YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Red said:

Even tho I don't like HML, I'm really happy that Tik Tok is making justice for Gaga's pre-streaming music

HML isn’t technically “pre-streaming,” but BTW did drop before streaming became *huge*

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pachinko said:

This is literally her best song. 

this is literally the most trutful thing someone said ever  

I Am a Joke
  • YAAAS 1